The "Use these devices" challenges are broken

1068 hours on this league. Around 400 temples almost 3 weeks only running The Quarry and still miss one of the Lapidary lens outcomes, I cant believe than this game is reduce to that rng challenges wtf in the world they were thinking with this stupid challenge. FIX IT come on, the fun on the game is gone reduce to bot play doing same fucking thing all he time.
"
eakingdevil wrote:
1068 hours on this league. Around 400 temples almost 3 weeks only running The Quarry and still miss one of the Lapidary lens outcomes, I cant believe than this game is reduce to that rng challenges wtf in the world they were thinking with this stupid challenge. FIX IT come on, the fun on the game is gone reduce to bot play doing same fucking thing all he time.

Seems they don't care ..
well fuck challenges, no one should be forced to play what is basically a gamble event that requires no skill. this is exactly why i stopped playing poe

basically if you cant do something because you suck at the game, get good. but if you cant do something because it is fully rng based, fuck that game

now lets wait for some ggg_eduardo or whatever to remove this post because it "doesnt add anything constructive"
It is one of the worst EVER.
Censored.
"
Alea wrote:
"
well fuck challenges, no one should be forced to play what is basically a gamble event that requires no skill. this is exactly why i stopped playing poe
basically if you cant do something because you suck at the game, get good. but if you cant do something because it is fully rng based, fuck that game
now lets wait for some ggg_eduardo or whatever to remove this post because it "doesnt add anything constructive"

Triggered by poe, they deserve it anyway mr trollit

"
eakingdevil wrote:

Damn, is it real ? hard to believe, i swear.
You should post about this on reddit or something, this is unfair.

Answering you question here is the link on reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/90hllp/the_use_these_devices_challenges_is_broken/
"
eakingdevil wrote:
"
Alea wrote:
"

Triggered by poe, they deserve it anyway mr trollit

"
eakingdevil wrote:

Damn, is it real ? hard to believe, i swear.
You should post about this on reddit or something, this is unfair.

Answering you question here is the link on reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/90hllp/the_use_these_devices_challenges_is_broken/

Finally i have it https://imgur.com/a/AFlMvrg
Finally got my last two missing gem corruptions after 8 hours or so of quarry.
Worst challenge ever done.
I got it done, but it made me make some very un-fun decisions for a couple of weeks.

Feels bad when you roll over map / currency rooms and end up with a T2 corrupting room.
can confirm... this is just stupid

Make it 8 out 9 or riot!

Or add currency drop inside temple like harbinger orb that lets you choose next incursion

Or reroll Alva each zone (price in maps is from missing that map's incursion)

Or make only connected rooms selected

Or whatever...

But this is just ridiculous rng layers. We love the grind, but not this low probability rng that could royally screw some people for hundreds of hours of braindead play.
Bump
Current IGN: Hunt

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info