Need a viable HC Templar build

I'm not to sure what I want to run, I know I want it to be tanky, and run auras. My brother plays a ranger and I want to run auras for him. Right now I'm playing Dual Wield elemental cleave templar with concentrated effect. He does great damage, pretty much 1 shots everything but unique bosses. some yellows take 2 hits. I'm picking up as many health nodes as I can on my way but it looks like I'll be lacking resists and only have about 4800 health at level 85. This is far to squishy for me. Since I have to have DEX,int,health,armor,resists and elemental damage on my gear. So it's very gear dependent, and even with good gear it's still quiet squishy.

more or less my current build
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUBAnEEswVbFE0WbxmFGjgdFCSqJ-0yiTbpOtg8BTwtTdhVxlfiWfNmnnKpd-V82YM4i4yMdo9GkFWf36IAp4SsqsAaxPbGrs9l0NDjaudj7DjvfPAf8kX60v3P_go=

I was thinking about picking up a shield and grabbing the shield mastery (left of templar area) and going down towards marauder, I would be sacraficing dex for a long time though. So maybe I could go LS or Groundslam? I really don't want to play some cheesy cookie cutter LA/PA/FP build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info