Coffee.

Along with green tea, coffee is one of the healthiest beverages you can have. The benefits are way too many and exceed the stimulative properties of caffeine. For years and weird reasons people believed that coffee is bad for you. Dietary science is way way back compared to other fields of research and the misconceptions, even among general doctors who do not bother to keep up with the latest research, tend to be huge.
I assume you are talking about the cursed act of accidentally drinking from the spoon cup.
Souls along a conduit of blood, from one vessel to the next.
"
Zionyaru wrote:
I don't smoke, or drink alcohol very often, but I swear coffee influences me even more than my SO sometimes.

It does kind of make you wonder at what point it went from, "I drink coffee every now and then for a pick me up" to "I need coffee to function in my day to day life."

ack, I really hate this stuff sometimes.

(I ran out of coffee this morning and didn't have time to buy more before work, screams internally)

There may be more to this than you think - given some scientific boffins have just come up with some evidence that Caffeine can act as a gene switch.

The article can be found on the slashdot.org website and also here.
https://arstechnica.com/science/2018/06/can-coffee-treat-diabetes-it-can-in-mice-with-this-synthetic-genetic-implant/

Cheers,
Matt.

PS. I like a freshly roasted bean that's quite dark - not from a jar!
There are 10 types of people. Those that know binary, and those that dont.
Call me gross, and I"m sure someone will, but I like coffee best poured out of a dirty carafe into a dirty mug. Nothing is too nasty for me. I even like the stuff out of machines or in offices where it crawls out of the cup (I heard it really bad at police stations but can't bring myself to visit one and check it out but a cop told me this). The only thing that bugs me is grinds. Just. NO.
Censored.
I love some coffee with my sugar and milk/creamer. I currently have White Chocolate Raspberry creamer, it's wonderfuls. I don't get to have flavored coffee often so I will treasure every cup until it is gone and pout when I get to the end of the bottle.
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

I have to have my coffee in the morning, at home, with no sugar and some milk. Then I can go all day long without another, but the first one is a must.
"
erdelyii wrote:

this is me, literally, every morning
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
Last edited by Wazz72 on Jul 3, 2018, 2:52:42 AM
You like your coffee to match you, super sweet, peachii :)

"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
Necromael wrote:
Didn't drink coffee for nearly 3 years, wonder how it tastes now.

Same way it tasted then. Bitter and compelling and evil and awesome.

Pretty much the way we all thought we'd turn out as teenagers.

Pretty much.

Black Coffee - Tricky & Martine

That's grungy as fuck, kolyaboo.

And Wazz, Absolutely. Midway through cup #2 might be safe to say hey.

At one time, I had alternating large ceramic stovetop percolators. One for drinking while the other was brewing. Sometimes, for a change I would drink Lapsang tea, which is basically liquid tar. Or valerian root tea, which is liquid dirt, to knock me out.

Now I am old and lazy and use an electric drip maker with a timer. These days I am down to about 1 pot of coffee, and my tea tastes have expanded tremendously.

But aside of water, I really don't drink anything else on a regular basis, though I am trying to be more consistent with beer.
This is supposedly the best coffee in the world!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kopi_Luwak

Basically, some little Marsupial called a Palm Civet eats the coffee beans, and shits them out, and people pick through the poop of these creatures to get the coffee beans. Extremely odd culture to think that picking beans out of some animal's shit would make a good coffee. Most normal people have an aversion to feces.

Fellow coffee drinkers, you might want to ask exactly where your coffee came from, and ask about the process as well. Because you could quite literally be drinking a warm cup of shit!
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:
This is supposedly the best coffee in the world!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kopi_Luwak

Basically, some little Marsupial called a Palm Civet eats the coffee beans, and shits them out, and people pick through the poop of these creatures to get the coffee beans. Extremely odd culture to think that picking beans out of some animal's shit would make a good coffee. Most normal people have an aversion to feces.

Fellow coffee drinkers, you might want to ask exactly where your coffee came from, and ask about the process as well. Because you could quite literally be drinking a warm cup of shit!

I'll tell you a secret, were all filled with shit and rot on the inside.

Just saying, i don't get the aversion at all, it's bassicaly a way of pre-processing the beans so they aren't as bitter.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info