Coffee.

I don't smoke, or drink alcohol very often, but I swear coffee influences me even more than my SO sometimes.

It does kind of make you wonder at what point it went from, "I drink coffee every now and then for a pick me up" to "I need coffee to function in my day to day life."

ack, I really hate this stuff sometimes.

(I ran out of coffee this morning and didn't have time to buy more before work, screams internally)
Souls along a conduit of blood, from one vessel to the next.
Last bumped on Jul 25, 2018, 2:21:29 AM
I enjoy coffee also.
Coffee is the pure form of water. You have to filter water through the blessed beans to purify it so that it can take it's holy form.

mood
most everyone has their drug of choice

for a lot of folks its caffeine
I dont see any any key!
Well, it's a cheap, legal stimulant that's easy to ritualise, so yeah!

Years ago I was a caffeine fiend, taking caffeine pills daily, I think my highest intake in 12 hours was about 640mg. I overdosed twice and holy shit, the side effects were nasty, especially the heart palpitations or whatever you call them. But that was combined with heavy nicotine intake, not in form of cigarettes, something more heavy duty so there is that. Nowadays it is 450ml of coffee per day but in a large thermal mug so I can drink it for 2-3 hours and it stays warm, good enough.
Be ready. You're not paranoid, you're PREPARED.

I quit this game every few months and so should you to continue playing it in the future.

The device is believed to have been dropped
I drink at least 3 coffees a day during the week, less so on the weekends. There's days where I can't drink any for whatever reasons and I don't breakdown like many do or get headaches if I don't drink coffee for a few days (withdrawal symptoms I guess).

What does always impress me is how much of an impact coffee can have on my mood, but not the drinking it part.

Like I'll go to bed on Friday night all excited to wake up on Saturday morning because I'm looking forward to that coffee (my home coffee is much better than my work coffee).

Or when I'm driving to see a client and think about stopping to get a coffee, just thinking of that latté makes me happy, sometimes I don't even drink it and I'm still in a great mood afterwards.
I love smelling coffee as much as I hate its taste. At the same time I like coffee-flavoured candy and I wait all year to drink coffee shaken with vanilla ice cream and cinnamon in Summer. There's nothing better than it, maybe with exception of a good lemonade. (:
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Coffee is the pure form of water. You have to filter water through the blessed beans to purify it so that it can take it's holy form.

There are no words for how true this is.

Coffee is the blessed substance that scientists transmute into the knowledge.

It should also be noted that three cups of coffee a day can reduce your integrated risk of death by 10%.

Last edited by j33bus on Jun 29, 2018, 2:13:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info