This weekend we're holding a Super Stash Sale where we're discounting all Stash Tabs. Everything has been discounted, including the Fragment Tab, Map Tab, Premium Stash Tab Bundles, Premium Quad Stash Tab, Essence Tab, Divination Tab, Currency Tab and Guild Stash Tabs! Click here to view the full selection of discounted stash tabs.

The sale runs all weekend and ends at Jul 03, 2018 12:00 AM (EDT) (this is displayed in your local time).

If you're looking for some points to spend, please consider checking out the new Incursion Supporter Packs! If you have any spare points left over, you might be interested in purchasing the Incursion Brimmed Hat that is only available during the Incursion League or the Apocalypse Mystery Box.

Thank you for your support! Have a great weekend!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
YES
Can we please get a sale schedule?

Can we stop with this repetitive sale please? Or shorten it
Saved
again?? pffff...
[Removed by Support]
Please discount fragment tab to 50 instead of 55, so that it's purchasable with a small coin pack.
Old Currency Tab image
I play builds that guarantee to be destroyed in 4 months.
Far too often. Move along nothing to see...
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
What is going on - 17% and 20% is not super sale.

In real world 70% off is called "big sale" and even then its not called "super sale".
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
And of course I just got a quad tab yesterday. FFS.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info