PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .
Xbox servers are restarting in:
Sony servers are restarting in:

Games u played lots of time in your life

-diablo 2 lod (most playtime for sure)
-stalker shadow of chernobyl (many times with different mods)
-counter strike 1.6
-final fantasy 7 & 8
-gta vice city & san andreas
-resident evil 1-3
-silent hill 1
-dark souls ptd
-terraria
-gran turismo 2
-fallout new vegas

and ofc path of exile..since closed beta more or less casually (this game got worse over time)
https://www.youtube.com/user/basswaveLE
"
vmt80 wrote:
Oh, I forgot Nethack from my list!...

+1

Have you finished? Unbeatable game for me so far..

Give a try to Eschalon if not played yet. First Part is for free and is good enough to be played. But Echalon book II is great! (turn on triple buffering so game moves faster).
Last edited by Rexeos on Jul 14, 2018, 3:59:10 PM
"
Honestly, probably Fallout 1 and 2 combined. First one I finished about 8 times but the second one around 15 times. A

Try 2 but "no single attack" way - and that means that my character and my companions do not attack enemies. Its hard, many quests are unsolvable but it is possible. I did it once :) Great experience :) I had no companions obviousny ;)
I'll list the ones over 1000 hours so it's a shorter list:

- Path of Exile
- Civilization V
- Terraria
- Warframe
- Battlefield: Bad Company 2
- Mass Effect 3 co-op

Among them, I only regret Warframe: Not enough fun relative to the amount of grind. And it was a fun game, too! Imagine the grind...

-

Honorable mentions:

- Other Civ, BF, ME games
- Fallout series
- XCOM series
- S.T.A.L.K.E.R. series
- G.T.A. San Andreas
- The Witcher

I think I'll enjoy GTA V thoroughly if/when I play it. And I haven't gotten around to playing the rest of the Witcher series; I probably should.
____________________________________________________________________________________

- Self-proclaimed king of level 172 budget builds -
"Security token has expired. Please submit the form again."
____________________________________________________________________________________
"
de99ial wrote:
"
Honestly, probably Fallout 1 and 2 combined. First one I finished about 8 times but the second one around 15 times. A

Try 2 but "no single attack" way - and that means that my character and my companions do not attack enemies. Its hard, many quests are unsolvable but it is possible. I did it once :) Great experience :) I had no companions obviousny ;)

I've heard about it but not my playstyle. I tried the idiot walkthrough as well but gave up 15% in, amusing but it gets old pretty fast for me.
Be ready. You're not paranoid, you're PREPARED.

I quit this game every few months and so should you to continue playing it in the future.

The device is believed to have been dropped
Over a hundred? Shit, I don't really consider myself as having started most games until they hit the hundred hour mark.

Or at least I used to. I don't game as much as I used to. Imagine everybody who gets a job after idling away their youth with game systems says that, though. I do have a goodly few above the "Too Damn High!" mark, though. Mostly Bethesda-esque games (Fallout: New Vegas is the best modern Fallout and if you disagree you don't know shit about games!), the two Disagaeas I had a chance to play before they moved onto consoles I didn't have, and online games like Path of Exile here, MWO, and such.

Guild Wars 1 trilogy is definitely my longest played by far, though. Think I had about 7k hours logged on it by the time I fell off? Should really recover my account and see what I can do with it again. God I wish Guild Wars 2 had turned out to be good...still got a few k's logged on GW2 but it's just not even half the game its predecessor was. Nor is ArenaNet half the company it used to be. Argh.
DotA
+100 hours
diablo 1
zelda 1 on the nes
morrowwind
borderlands
borderlands 2

+1000 hours
Diablo 2
Monsterhunter 2 freedom unite on the psp
And ofc poe with at least 4k hours
It's ok to be white

“Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.”

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
Diablo 2 easily ate likely close to 1000 hours of my life. 100 hours isn't shit and most games I will play past that point. Multiple times.

Dragon Warrior IV is definitely my most played, however. Though it is a basic roleplaying game with a quite limited replay factor, it was the first I ever played. I have a lot of fond memories of it and played it many, many times throughout the years. I still have the original NES cartridge in my home and I do play it now and again even still. I could not begin to guess how many hours I've played over the last 25 years.

Other notable games include:
Path of Exile, obviously.
Diablo 1
Diablo 3
Final Fantasy I-X
Final Fantasy XIII
Hi.

IGN: Lady_Serena
#1 Diablo 1
#2 Diablo 2
#3 World of Warcaft
#4 Path of Exile