Having multiple unpriced items listed should result in an escalating ban

I suggested that before, they could easily make something on the stash tab setting, like the pricing, Sell all, Sell only priced, sell all except marketd ones, and you could mark an item to be not for sell. This would for example help on the currency tab as well. If I want to but ex for chaos I need to use the currency tab as otherwise I cannot stack chaos high enough, but all my currency gets listed, even if its not for sale. In this case, sell only priced, all other won't get listed and it would really clean up the market, ofc only if ppl would use it.
I am not sure if this has been suggested or not, but why not just give us a search filter that only shows items with a list price?
"
Game0fJ0nes wrote:
I am not sure if this has been suggested or not, but why not just give us a search filter that only shows items with a list price?

I've thought about this. Obviously this would be a feature by know if the trade board was even half decent.
Hey peeps, it's a me, rangerDanger.
"
Game0fJ0nes wrote:

If you put an ~ in your search after pressing LS and left D it highlights items that have been priced, very useful :)
"
andyrouse1986 wrote:
"
Game0fJ0nes wrote:

If you put an ~ in your search after pressing LS and left D it highlights items that have been priced, very useful :)

Yeah but we have dudes much like OP still complaining about unlisted prices. Dude is a lunatic coming up with an idea to ban players for absolutely nothing lol. It's really sad that Xbox has a bunch of players that act like elitists.
Last edited by Ant___ on Jul 6, 2018, 9:03:16 PM
He's just exaggerating to show that it's annoying and a problem.

But you're not elite enough to understand that.
"
rangerDangerr wrote:
He's just exaggerating to show that it's annoying and a problem.

But you're not elite enough to understand that.

A problem that is easily fixed by putting a tilda in the filter LOL.
-snip-
Last edited by rangerDangerr on Jul 6, 2018, 10:53:19 PM
It's more like there's no incentive to price items because items aren't listed and structured like on poe.trade. So you have 20 unrpiced items or priced as 0x chaos and 1 priced item. Having to try and trade with those people gives way to even more glaring issues with the trade board.

On PC, if you don't price your item your item will sit in your stash and rot.

If only you were elite...
Last edited by rangerDangerr on Jul 6, 2018, 10:49:36 PM
"
rangerDangerr wrote:
It's more like there's no incentive to price items because items aren't listed and structured like on poe.trade. So you have 20 unrpiced items or priced as 0x chaos and 1 priced item. Having to try and trade with those people gives way to even more glaring issues with the trade board.

On PC, if you don't price your item your item will sit in your stash and rot.

If only you were elite...

This is very much true 👌 but its not the full story.
I just dont care to check AH everytime i find a decent item, because i know this will change like wtf anyway, and i care even less to update all my items every week or so.

The market is so far away from serious that i dont dare to sell my best items, because i may not be able to buy it back the day i change build.

The only solution i see is cheapest first + buy out, then and only then im gonna take AH serious.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info