Having multiple unpriced items listed should result in an escalating ban

1 day for first offence, then 3 days, then a week then permanant. If you're too lazy/stupid to price an item then you don't desrve to use the AH.
Currently being stalked around these forums by some clowns who caught feelings over being called out at being grossly inept at their job.
Last bumped on Jul 24, 2018, 4:27:56 PM
I target those types exclusively, since they typically don't know item worth. I have had no problem trading.

Hard truth here, learn how to interact with people you have to do business with.
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right!" Henry Ford
Hard to interact with people when I can only send 50 characters at a time (not to mention even when you ask themf or a price they typically just hit reject and never reply since they're dumber than a bag of hammers) since GGG refuses to add a chat feature (if trash games like Tera and Onigir have one then there's no excuse for this not having it).

Less server strain due to all the morons who don't price items being gone

Better searching experience since you'll have less trash to sort through

Better buying/selling experience since there's no more guesswork

I did get a good 5 minutes of laughing from some clown earlier who tried to argue with me that a; 6% max ES (trash stat compared to flat ES), 6% ES recgarge rate (useless stat) 10@res jewel was worth 30c. Of course it wasn't priced and he tried to claim I lowballed him when I offered 5 (which is 5c more than it's worth but I just needed something to fill resis for 2 levels), getting rid of people like this is only going to make the game better for everyone.
Currently being stalked around these forums by some clowns who caught feelings over being called out at being grossly inept at their job.
Yea thats a bit extreme lol. I do agree that people who truly want to move some freight...put prices on the damn items...I price every damn thing. And yea, its funny how ppl dont price stuff...get a lowish offer b/c...who the hell is going to lead with their best offer...reject that offer and dont say shit!!! I hate it more than you do. That being said...I wish they would unlist shit from ppl who havent been on in over 3days or so. That way I can search for shit from people who actually play even if they arent on atm. Chat would help alleviate a good bit of this. People would get a better idea of what is almost worthless and whats not.
I'm on board with GGG adding functionality so one can block out trades from the player selling a particular item (your own personal ban system). I'm not OK with someone else preventing me from trading with players who have somehow offended that someone else. If you don't want to see unpriced listings, that seems a reasonable ask - I don't feel that preventing the rest of us from seeing those listings is reasonable at all.

I see the issue more as needing GGG to ease up on their Trade Board nerfing and less about culling the trading base.
I now comment in Forums with my Xbox account:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/xbox/view-profile/walkjohn55
Give us finally stash tab pricing. Pricing an item worth less than 5c is for me too much hassle. The whole toxic market is totally gggs fault. Banning players for setting no price makes no sense I understand your frustration, it can be infuriating, if you get rejected without a comment, but its really easy t fix by ggg. Stash tab pricing and then a filter for priced items only to show, not just in the highlighting filter. But they are too lazy, it has been promised months ago and they just don't move anywhere... For me this league is already over, just checking the forums for some positive patch notes, which will probably never happen... I spent over 500$ on this xbox version and so far its my biggest regret.
Just today i effed up some links and needed chroms badly.

Average trade rate for chroms should be around 14-16 for 1 chaos.

Took me a good 1 and a half hours to finally find someone that sold me 20 for 2c.

I kept tossing overpay offers and they got rejected all the time.

You will never be able to buy anything with chroms and for me to offer +30% overpay with chaos orbs and get rejected about 10 times in a row is just madness.

Thank god i fixed it with those 20 i finally got. Would have gone completely ballistic.

On the non priced stuff i feel like the one buying most likely has a better idea of what the item is worth.

I know when i am searching for something i see ton of stuff with prices and not.
Then when i find the item i want i get an idea of what it might be worth and what i would be willing to pay.

So i offer half of what i would pay and see what happens.

I know if i go the 1c route i will just be an idiot like so many others.
"
V3mpa1N wrote:
Just today i effed up some links and needed chroms badly.

Took me a good 1 and a half hours to finally find someone that sold me 20 for 2c.

I kept tossing overpay offers and they got rejected all the time.

You will never be able to buy anything with chroms and for me to offer +30% overpay with chaos orbs and get rejected about 10 times in a row is just madness.

Thank god i fixed it with those 20 i finally got. Would have gone completely ballistic.

On the non priced stuff i feel like the one buying most likely has a better idea of what the item is worth.

I know when i am searching for something i see ton of stuff with prices and not.
Then when i find the item i want i get an idea of what it might be worth and what i would be willing to pay.

So i offer half of what i would pay and see what happens.

I know if i go the 1c route i will just be an idiot like so many others.

This is why I strongly disagree with anyone who says our current trade board doesn't put us at a significant disadvantage compared to PC. 1.5 hours to buy some chromes. Last league I tried to buy some fuse, and it was a hair pulling experience.
"
V3mpa1N wrote:

I guess that this is an example of how different people experience/perceive things differently.

I just had a quick peek at Chromes on the Trade Board (on-line sellers only) and based on how I evaluate price, I would say that the price of 20 Chromes is 2 to 3 Chaos, or 4 to 6 fuses. I did not test the sincerity of that pricing - there were many offers at those prices but I have witnessed what seemed like some pretty determined deception efforts in the past. So if I got 20 chromes for 2 chaos I would consider it at "market". I'd be a little cheesed if it took hours as opposed to minutes mind you. Since market moguls tend to put up multiple listings, all the relatively reasonable listings may actually be one person and the on-line price will vary with whether not one of the more reasonable moguls happens to be on-line at the time (perhaps what shaped your experience).

The thing about chromes is that they are one of those items that if you need them, you want them now. Which in my mind means paying market prices (off-line deals become non-factors).
I now comment in Forums with my Xbox account:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/xbox/view-profile/walkjohn55
Yeah.. i always go with the common value not thinking about momentary changes.

Usually chroms sell around 13-16:1 to chaos.

Checking poeninja shows me that the price has gone up on pc by almost 75% in a few weeks and sits now at around 8:1.

Problem on xbox is that the vast majority of people listing currency on tb are just trying to make more currency for themselves.

There is no "healthy" currency market on box.

On pc it is SO much better.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info