Question: Is 7% IQ better than 87% IR?

I have belts that give each stat.
Which is better to farm with?
I know IQ is the preferred stat but doesn't 87% IR outweigh 7% IQ?
Any suggestions would be appreciated.
*I'm current running 16% IQ Sadima's and 197% total IR with the String of Servitude. Should I replace SoS with my 7% IQ Perandus Blazon?
...this escalated quickly.
Last bumped on Jun 27, 2018, 5:48:12 PM
I got no stats in my pocket to share, like you i heard that quantity is stronger, but i dont think its 10x stronger.

Example is:
Bisco neck gives 100-150 rarity from slain magic monsters.

I like to remember that i read/heard that Q is more for currency and R for items.
Yeah that's basically what I've heard as well.
If it wasn't such a large amount of IIR I wouldn't consider it, I'd stay with the IIQ.
I'm trying to farm divination cards; the game considers them currency correct? So I'd be better off with IIQ?
...this escalated quickly.
Last edited by thMadHatter83 on Jun 26, 2018, 8:23:11 AM
Iir only works with items tgat share a base. Like if you get a mace, iir will make it more likely to become rare or unique.

99,9% of uniques are crap so iir will get you more of those.

Iiq works with everything.. even exalts etc
Glorious plate to only uniq
gold amulet to only uniq
Occulist vestment to only uniq
full wyrmscale to only uniq

Strange bisco is so popular when you only get higher chanse to roll crap.
Sigh..

Yes there are good uniques but the odds of getting them is very low.

And iir will give you a bit better chance to roll for a higher rarity.
Not only unique.

You have generally a higher chance to roll blue, rare or unique items.

Blues you wont ever even see thanks to filters.
Yellows... well yeah rings gloves etc but still +90% crap
Uniques.. hm.. the odds of rolling a good unique is stupidly low.. so multiplying 0,0000001 by 150% will give you 0,00000025.

Yay.....

But howabout you get 10% more of everything?
Chaos, fusing, exalt, vaal, regal, divine...
And 10% more of those good item bases that can roll to good uniques?

I found 8 exalts in beastiary and now 3 so far in incursion.

Also i have found 2x botb 2x inpulsas broken heart 1 reach of the council and a bunch of other 20-50c stuff in incursion.

Best way imo is to get all possible iiq you can and what ever iir you can without loosing iiq.
Last edited by V3mpa1N on Jun 27, 2018, 5:40:03 AM
Impressive, i got 3 exalts to with 0 rarity and 0 quantity.
Also target people that like to use the bisco neck, explain to them how dog shit it is.

I now understand how it works thanks to what you wrote, the funny part is that you did not understand it yourself.
Quantity and rarity works together but numbers mather.
Its best to start with quantity and as more quantity you get the stronger rarity becomes.

And now ofcourse you could say i knew that, so my question is why did you not give the whole picture then? Why choose side when they goes hand in hand.
Rarity does absolutely nothing to currency items etc.

I did not say it is dogshit.

But imo iiq is far more valuable than iir.

Ofc they work hand in hand in a way but multiplying the odds for an item to roll for higher rarity will infact give you more vendor stuff and good ones still remain super rare.

It is not completely useless , like i said get what you can without loosing iiq.

I dont know exact numbers but lets say full wyrmscale has a 0,1% chance to roll for botb.

Running 100% iir would make that 0,2% still low enough to make you see it once every ~ 500 times you see a full wyrmscale drop.

Look on YouTube for slipprryjim vídeo about iq vs ir and youll see that both até almost equal.
Oh lord please dont say you mean the 500 map video.

It holds absolutely zero fact value.
Only thing it shows is what he got from a bunch of maps.

If i would do 500 maps without helmet and 500 without boots would you start running without boots if i got better loot from the 500 maps i did barefoot?

Answer me this..
How many strongboxes with +1000% iir have you opened and did you ever get anything good from them?

Last edited by V3mpa1N on Jun 27, 2018, 8:50:40 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info