Do we need a way to get last trial?

Been slacking and only done 15-20maps and 1 prophecy since last update.

Still no swirling fear.

Sucks that things like this kinda force you to get help from other players but the social side of the game is nonexistent.

Id gladly pay a bit for someone to help me but there is no way to do it.
No chat, no guilds, no nothing
Last edited by V3mpa1N on Jun 29, 2018, 11:34:51 AM
They are many ways but you're LAZY.

- Xbox looking for group
- Xbox POE club
- discord
Ahh.. and what one of those is in the actual game?

So if a game basically forces you to group up and play with other players but has absolutely no way of doing that in the game it is my fault? :D

Like i said, never used discord.
I checked some of the xbox club things but dont really feel it.
I use the same xbox with my gf and our 11y son so dont want pointless messagespam to eff up stuff when i dont play.
Tbh dont really know how they work eighter.

And what is this lfg thing you talk about?

I am already annoyed by 11y kids spamming OW invites and messages to me when i play poe.
Dont want to make it any worse.

And back to point..
I finally got the swirling fear after a lot of maps and 1,5ex worth of prophecies.

I still think there should be a shortcut for ssf and lone players.
"
jaav wrote:

- Xbox looking for group
- Xbox POE club
- discord

He's lazy? Dev's are the ones that force outside the game and prevent within the game from having reasonable options. Dev's are the ones that can't communicate with Xbox most of the time. Dev's are the ones that release the game and then go into hiding while pretending this version doesn't exist most of the time.

LFG and Club are useless options, I personally used them and got nearly nowhere with them. I don't want to join a discord to play POE by myself, how stupid is that?

If the game required you to balance on one foot to play it due to some missing features would you expect someone to complain or rig something up to make standing on one leg easier? You seem to be saying the later.

There a public discord. That has a chat room for sharing trials. And a bot that will alert you when one you need pops up

https://discord.gg/snpaTr3
"
Jauron wrote:
"
jaav wrote:

- Xbox looking for group
- Xbox POE club
- discord

He's lazy? Dev's are the ones that force outside the game and prevent within the game from having reasonable options. Dev's are the ones that can't communicate with Xbox most of the time. Dev's are the ones that release the game and then go into hiding while pretending this version doesn't exist most of the time.

LFG and Club are useless options, I personally used them and got nearly nowhere with them. I don't want to join a discord to play POE by myself, how stupid is that?

If the game required you to balance on one foot to play it due to some missing features would you expect someone to complain or rig something up to make standing on one leg easier? You seem to be saying the later.

+++

I think the only reason the xbox version is still alive, is because of pc players who switched to xbox and still didn't give up hope as they know ggg can do a good job if they want to. If this would be a game without its PC counterpart, it would have died in the first league. New player experience, must be horrible... Hey guys this game has a lot of desync and rubberbanding, when will this be fixed? Ah no worries my friend, the devs and the almighty chris wilson himself addressed it early on, they will fix it soon. Oh great, whats the status of that? Well... It impossible for us who really want the game to succeed, to keep players to stick around. Even the general tip, well find a noob friendly build guide on the net when you play your first char and learn the basics from there, doesn't apply to xbox. The noobfriendly guides give links to poe.trade witht he right filters and what to buy, when. Doesn't work. Its just super terrible. Promised features, get postponed and postponed, till they get no response anymore at all. In the beginning with the stashtab pricing we got at least a sorry, its highest prio, we will push it, promised. Now when we ask for it, pure ignorance. But I think we all here know it could be the best game on xbox by far, so giving up on it also feels like leaving your best friend to die but this whole story is infuriating. At their current speed this game will never have a chat, grouping features or fixed rubberbanding. ( or #STASHTABPRICING ) :-P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info