Annoying comment when trading

I know from my personal pricing experience when I have a lot of currency priced at a certain price instead of x0 Chaos you can forget that your constantly adding more currency as your playing and forget to adjust the price as such. That happens to me quite a bit, and I will kindly message back saying i'm sorry it should have been adjusted to the new price yadda yadda. I think that's why so many people will leave it at x0 Chaos since its a constantly changing amount of currency. Another thing I noticed is if someone else has placed a bid on the same item you bid on but they did it before you and it sells, it will automatically reject your offer due to it being no longer listed. If you try to make the offer again on that item before backing out of the trade screen or canceling the offer it will tell you the item is no longer listed. The other thing is people are just dumb lol, there are just some people out there who are as dumb as rocks. No excuse for that.
"lol" is especially hurtful because it shows up in all caps and it hurts my little feewings.

Whenever I close my eyes at night, I can see it in big, bold red letters.

"REJECTED"

AND THEN I WAKE UP IN A SWEAT! AHH! AHH! AHH!
Hey peeps, it's a me, rangerDanger.
Last edited by rangerDangerr on Jul 3, 2018, 11:48:12 PM
"
metfansc wrote:
Auto trading is never going to happen.

And I am guessing you are getting "abused" in the comments space because you are low balling the item to an extreme. If I have an item up and it is a price I don't like but I am not insulted by I will just reject it, if it is close I will counter, but if you are one of the ones trying to see if I am an idiot willing to cell my T12 map for 2 alchs well yeah you might get something like ?!? from me.

This sums up my opinion with incredible accuracy. Thank you for saving me the time MetsFan!.

Btw... I will continue to badmouth the lowballin bottomfeeders out there that are too weak to make currency in a legit way for themselves.
"
stark_47 wrote:
I already have another problem, paid the price that the seller wants and even so he rejects.

The answer is quite simple, best for all would be the automatic exchange for things with prices and negotiation with acceptance without price.

This happened to me. I offered what he was asking, and he rejected it, asking for far more.

Me: Really?
Him: Yeah. If you want it, this is what it costs.
Me: Why not price it like that in the first place?
Him: Look idiot, I obviously don't really want to sell it.

So, why put the damned thing up for sale, then? I was ready to turn a table over.
"
Pbfloyd2112 wrote:
"
metfansc wrote:
Auto trading is never going to happen.

And I am guessing you are getting "abused" in the comments space because you are low balling the item to an extreme. If I have an item up and it is a price I don't like but I am not insulted by I will just reject it, if it is close I will counter, but if you are one of the ones trying to see if I am an idiot willing to cell my T12 map for 2 alchs well yeah you might get something like ?!? from me.

This sums up my opinion with incredible accuracy. Thank you for saving me the time MetsFan!.

Btw... I will continue to badmouth the lowballin bottomfeeders out there that are too weak to make currency in a legit way for themselves.

Did you put a price for these items they are "low balling" you on? If not, there is a lot of irony in your comments.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info