Annoying comment when trading

Some players are selling items just showing off with no price tag.
And when I order it, they reject and abuse me on the comment space.
GGG should introduce auto trading quickly.
Last bumped on Jul 18, 2018, 12:18:08 PM
Auto trading is never going to happen.

And I am guessing you are getting "abused" in the comments space because you are low balling the item to an extreme. If I have an item up and it is a price I don't like but I am not insulted by I will just reject it, if it is close I will counter, but if you are one of the ones trying to see if I am an idiot willing to cell my T12 map for 2 alchs well yeah you might get something like ?!? from me.
"
metfansc wrote:
Auto trading is never going to happen.

And I am guessing you are getting "abused" in the comments space because you are low balling the item to an extreme. If I have an item up and it is a price I don't like but I am not insulted by I will just reject it, if it is close I will counter, but if you are one of the ones trying to see if I am an idiot willing to cell my T12 map for 2 alchs well yeah you might get something like ?!? from me.

If you don't price your item you deserve to be lowballed. Put the amount you want and the buyer has to be trying to insult you, don't put in a price and you are insulting the buyer.

Honestly the idea that there is some known price when the Xbox market is completely out of control with inflation is pretty absurd.
How i see it is if there is no fixed price then the seller is open for offers.

The buyer is the one searching trough piles of crap to find what he wants so most likely he has a better idea of what that item is worth.

So make a decent offer to start with.

Oh and how i see 0 and 00 prices in my messed up head is:

0c = 1-10c offers
00c = 10-99c
Etc.

Atleast thats how i use them.

Like if i price something with 00c then i expect offers higher than 10c
Last edited by V3mpa1N on Jun 26, 2018, 3:44:14 PM
The problem is you can sell uncertain price...
If its an item that I cant value I'll just message them if its for sale and the price. No one gets offended.
just turned on my game , I have a 10C offer for a max roll 6L carcass jack ...
what am I supposed to say ?!?
"
just turned on my game , I have a 10C offer for a max roll 6L carcass jack ...
what am I supposed to say ?!?

I would guess that depends on what price you asked for (and your sense of humour, tolerance for fools, etc).

Assuming Carcass Jack is useful for an Xbox compatible build ....

if you did not specify multiple exalts:
"Ha Ha, I guess I asked for that, but this is an exalts only item"

if you specified exalts
"In your dreams but not in mine"
then "insufficient funds (IF)"
then "IF" until you get really annoyed and then no text

I reply only because you asked ......
I now comment in Forums with my Xbox account:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/xbox/view-profile/walkjohn55
I already have another problem, paid the price that the seller wants and even so he rejects.

The answer is quite simple, best for all would be the automatic exchange for things with prices and negotiation with acceptance without price.
Last edited by stark_47 on Jun 28, 2018, 7:58:39 PM
That's the one that pisses me off the most if I'm giving you what your asking why the hell would you reject. If you didn't want to sell then don't put it up for sale

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info