Questions on Temple/Incursions

My google-fu must be really bad, because somehow I have not been able to find an unambiguous answer to these questions in spite of 1000s of people needing to know the same stuff. But I hope you'll be willing to help anyway.
Also, if you could provide some sort of source for the information you give, then that would be great (the posts I did find about this was contradicting each other).

1. Is there any way to manipulate what rooms you get to do in incursions? And are some more likely to appear than others?

2. I have heard that level 2 rooms are more likely to be visited again (get that room again) than level 1's or 0's. Is that true?

3. Is there any way to manipulate the drops you get from the Omnitech (say I want speed boots for instance)? Even a little?

4. The rooms such as "Conduit of Lightning" that has 1 blue item (or a unique), do they serve a beneficial purpose or should they just be avoided like the plague?
Last edited by sikker on Jun 24, 2018, 5:49:13 AM
Last bumped on Jul 4, 2018, 11:21:54 AM
Gonna share what i think i know but i might be mistaken.

1. When You get first meeting with Alva the pyramid is made random. But while doing 11 incrusions You ahve some influence to shape its final form.

2. What do You mean by "visited"? You mean that Alva more common will open incrusion to those with highier tier? I dont see it that way, IMHO is random.

3. I dont know any but i think more highier tier rooms - better loot (probably but not sure). Also - im guessing here - rooms that influence Omnitech should give better loot chance, but honestly Omni never gave me any usefull item, so... Dunno.

4. Tier 3 of such rooms have additional "valuable item" whatever it means. I think it is worth follow them if You aiming in Challanges but if not - i guess better roms are with breaches, maps, jewelery, etc. So it depends on goals You try to reach. Personally i prefer highier tier room any kind than lower preferren one.
Well, the above didn't help me much. Does that mean that there really is no definitive answer to those questions?
"
sikker wrote:
Well, the above didn't help me much. Does that mean that there really is no definitive answer to those questions?

If you mean an official answer by GGG, there is none. They generally do not provide exact probability data on league mechanics, drop rates, monster spawns, and such.
Last edited by Abdiel_Kavash on Jun 25, 2018, 3:37:03 AM
was thinking about the same and it is nice to see a thread what questions the rate for spawning which rooms will come.
Often it is a task to make the temple big and complete and not ending with two rooms, kitchen and bath as a temple.
My way for this, I go for smaller levels in maps until I have the way to the top.
Also it is used to upgrade some rooms, if it is possible to get a better room. Then when it is a corruption chamber or sacrfice room, cartography or gems room, I have to hope it will be again for incursion, so I can even upgrade it more, hoping to hit Level3.
It is so much pain in the ... if you managed it to have the room full upgraded and because of a little to hard map level, the connection is missing, because time went out.
So it is not only killing the monsters in the small time window, also the rooms need to made better. I guess I am not the only one, who gets some small temples from time to time.

So the question I was asking myself, do earlier temple runs have influence for the next temple layout? If I got a room to level2, will it start next incursion at this level again or why not?
Do higher Tier level for maps have influence on the temple layout, like the higher you do, the better chance you get for upgrade the rooms.

I guess not.
All what was said/written about incursions, in pre-start and post-start of the league, generally said that everything is random.
I guess we have to accept that nobody knows a damn thing about the temple and everything I have read is pure speculation.
"
sikker wrote:
I guess we have to accept that nobody knows a damn thing about the temple and everything I have read is pure speculation.

The only people who know for certain are GGG developers, and they have not shared this info.

Speculation might or might not be backed by empirical data. You would have to investigate a particular claim to see whether it is and whether the data is valid.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info