Lost my Doctor - )

I've farmed spider forest and open breach there. I got the doctor and when brich ended it's JUST DISSAPEAR.
Does anyone have any suggestions on what to do to get my Doctor back

Doctor drop screenshot:
Inventory screenshot with NoDoctor:
(Sorry for the time difference, I was shocked and could'nt make a screenshot at once)
Last edited by TraseRelax on Jun 23, 2018, 9:18:04 PM
Last bumped on Jun 23, 2018, 11:07:56 PM
It's possible that the card is not actually where the label appeared at first, the label just got pushed there because the screen was filled with items. Have you searched around the place, possibly even a few screens away? Are you sure your loot filter is not hiding the card (unlikely, but still)?

Items on the ground don't just disappear for no reason, an AFAIK there is no accidental way to destroy an item outside of a town/hideout.
Last edited by Abdiel_Kavash on Jun 23, 2018, 9:36:33 PM
"
Abdiel_Kavash wrote:
It's possible that the card is not actually where the label appeared at first, the label just got pushed there because the screen was filled with items. Have you searched around the place, possibly even a few screens away? Are you sure your loot filter is not hiding the card (unlikely, but still)?

Items on the ground don't just disappear for no reason, an AFAIK there is no accidental way to destroy an item outside of a town/hideout.
Yeah, I searched all over the map but did not find. I updated the filter several times, but he still did not show anything. And even another player could not see the doctor on the map.And I did not pick it up in my inventory and so I could not destroy it in any way

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info