Weapon Disappeared?

Recently (two days ago if I recall correctly, though honestly it may have been yesterday, I am on summer break and the days run together!), I purchased a shaped scepter with "Socketed gems are supported by level 16 Elemental Focus" for my marauder (HC Incursion, character name _Slow_Learner_). I found the item using poe.trade, then purchased some quality skill gems (scorching ray and two supports) and socketed them into the weapon. I used it for a bit and then logged off. When I logged on today, I was doing dailies when I noticed that I couldn't leap slam (the skill was greyed out). I knew I had got a new weapon, but was pretty sure you can use leap slam with scepters. I opened my character panel and was shocked to find that my main hand was empty! My shield was still there, but my scepter, and of course the gems I had socketed in it, were gone! I checked all of my stash tabs, in case I had put it away for some reason and forgotten that I had done that, but there is no sign of it.

Any help would be appreciated, but at the very least I wanted to report the issue. If there is more information I can give, please let me know.
Last bumped on Jun 24, 2018, 9:38:30 AM
Did you check your crafting benches?
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
"
Sarno wrote:

I've come close to forgetting more than once - definitely a good place to check whenever something disappears.
Yep, totally over league play.
"
SeCKSEgai wrote:
"
Sarno wrote:

I've come close to forgetting more than once - definitely a good place to check whenever something disappears.

Also take care that benches are uniq for each character, so placing items with one is impossible to access with others.
"
Sarno wrote:

My hero. It was indeed sitting on/in the Sharpening Wheel. A hearty thanks to the forums for solving this mystery, and to Sarno specifically!

I have definitely left an item on a bench before, but I've always noticed right away. Never actually logged out without grabbing it back! It won't happen again :)
Glad to hear that this thread had a happy ending. :)
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info