Trade site missing mods.

I've come to realize that the official trade site is missing mods relating to reduced mana reservation. I'm trying to search for jewels with the reduced mana reserved, as well as shields, helmets and other rare items that have reduced mana reserved. It would be nice to have that stat filter on the official trade website.

If you think there are other stat filters missing in the official trade site, post it here.
Last bumped on Jul 10, 2018, 11:16:35 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"X% reduced Mana Reserved" is just a different wording of "-X% increased Mana Reserved". The trade site currently lists the mod with the latter wording.

Example search.

I know Novynn has been fixing the increased/reduced thing in some cases; although I'm not sure whether this is possible here because both increased and reduced reservation modifiers exist.

"
Novynn wrote:
poke
Last edited by Abdiel_Kavash on Jun 23, 2018, 12:43:35 AM
"
Abdiel_Kavash wrote:
I know Novynn has been fixing the increased/reduced thing in some cases; although I'm not sure whether this is possible here because both increased and reduced reservation modifiers exist.

Yeah unfortunately in this case there's not much I can do. We are working on a system where both of the variations are usable but it happens to be relatively complex...
Web DeveloperView our Developer Docs
possible if you use valid (!exact) negative integers.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info