Listed on trade as offline all the time?

Hi there. I'm writing on behalf of a friend. He's been having trouble with trade for some time now. He doesn't appear as online on neither poe.trade nor the official trade website, despite actually being online. We can find all of his items by searching for offline sellers, but they never appear online. It used to work fine at the start of Incursion, and it still works fine for me, and we're both playing on the same network. He's tried reinstalling, playing via Steam and via standalone client, nothing changed. I'm selling his stuff now, since he's never visible on trade. What could be the problem and how to solve it? Sorry if my english is bad, btw.
Last bumped on Jun 26, 2018, 9:32:07 AM
Hi there. Could you please ask your friend to contact us at support@grindinggear.com so that we can look into this issue for him?
Hi. I've been having trouble with trading lately. It used to work fine at the beginning of Incursion, but now I never appear as online neither on poe.trade nor on the official trade site. I can find all my stuff if I search for offline sellers, but the offline status never changes to online when I'm in game. I've tried reinstalling, playing via Steam and via standalone client. It works fine for my friend playing on the same network, but not for me. What could be the problem?
Can you help me? I wrote to support but they don't help me.
"
Mamon6 wrote:
Can you help me? I wrote to support but they don't help me.

Make sure your online status setting here is not set to "Appear Offline".
Web DeveloperView our Developer Docs
thx it help :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info