Lost my item out of no where

Hey

i have farmed for Humility cards to get a Tabula Rasa
when trading cards at Navali the tabula disappeared and i dont have my cards anymore

does anyone have any suggestions on what to do to get my tabula rasa back?

this happend 21-06-2018 arround 22:30 or 10:30 p.m

please help me
Last bumped on Jun 23, 2018, 4:12:32 PM
Are you sure you didn't accidentally trade your cards via "Sell items' option instead "Trade Divination Cards" which gave you some Scroll of Wisdom shards as a consequence?

Anyway, GGG don't restore items.
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
"
Iangyratu wrote:
Are you sure you didn't accidentally trade your cards via "Sell items' option instead "Trade Divination Cards" which gave you some Scroll of Wisdom shards as a consequence?

Anyway, GGG don't restore items.

Like he said. :)
100% sure i traded it becaus i put it in my inventory when traiding cards at navali. What does GGG mean? Anyway its just a game and life moves on was jusr wondering if i could in some way get it back.
"
pollefyr wrote:
100% sure i traded it becaus i put it in my inventory when traiding cards at navali. What does GGG mean? Anyway its just a game and life moves on was jusr wondering if i could in some way get it back.
I don't think you understood the point. When you say traded it sounds like you are selling the cards to Navali instead of redeeming the cards for the item the card is supposed to give. And since they are just currency items, selling them to her would only give you wisdom scrolls and wisdom scraps.

What does GGG mean? It means they won't restore any items lost no matter what. They don't have the manpower to investigate every claim to make sure the item was really lost and that it was due to a bug. People lie or make mistakes all the time.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
"
pollefyr wrote:

GGG = Grinding Gear Games makers of PoE.
You can't trade divination cards with Navali. All you can do is sell them to her. That's probably what you did. You have to trade the cards with Tasuni in Act 4. Tasuni is that only NPC where you can do this.

The trade screen should look like this. It doesn't look the same as when you sell things to vendors.
https://youtu.be/-G1PnwLQNA8?t=240
You can trade divination cards with Navali. I have her in my hideout and she has the option.
"
harddaysnight wrote:
You can't trade divination cards with Navali. All you can do is sell them to her. That's probably what you did. You have to trade the cards with Tasuni in Act 4. Tasuni is that only NPC where you can do this.

The trade screen should look like this. It doesn't look the same as when you sell things to vendors.
https://youtu.be/-G1PnwLQNA8?t=240

If you invite her to your hideout she has the option to redeem cards there, but lacks the option in town. That way we don't have to ever leave our base while mapping if we don't want to :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info