Leo's quests.

Leo.. Seems like exiles have forgotten about him, I've shown some exiles where to find him, they'd been playing for sometime.. Maybe people don't explore Sarn?

Anyway, some of the dailies are ridiculously impossible to complete without some type of community or attachment to a large guild - the standings in pvp ladder should clearly display this info. *Win two duels right now and You're top 10.

Quest:
Win 1v1 with X,x,x,x,x, character type.. maybe change to win 1v1 with x, or, x,x,x,x
Getting one fight is not to bad... getting 5 is something else.

Quest: kill opponents in the arena is also ... frustrating to say the least.. You can insult toucan all day long and no one will come for a challenge. (I still don't understand the toucan thing)

How can a gladiator make the spirit of Daresso or the sword hand of Vagan happy?
How can one bandage and heal and bandage and heal and learn not to get hit?
How can we honor sweet Marylene..?
(offtopic - I love what you did with tolman)

Leo's hideout upgrades are really awesome, it's another part of the content that folks just don't get to see.
I love how we get an early taste of maps with vaal zones and the temple.
No real early taste of trial by combat minus 'the dream' and of course the bandit quests..
(i guess that is the early taste - that people avoid)

SSF has drawn exiles in the world apart, pvp is the only real interaction a ssf character can get.
I've been fairly lucky to run into the rare few that wish a fight while i search for chromas on vendors. They are truly diamonds in the rough.

I guess the demand for it is just not there.
Could use a little tweak to spur some more action.

World announcement every now and then maybe.. double leo points if you join in.. just something.

Spoiler
Maybe a unique that grants double pvp rewards, mervails embrace gloves, or mervails bouquet shield, maybe Leo's task book - shield. at the very least you'd get some reskin micro's from them.

*Permadeath
Daily Wraeclast Screenshots
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/396585/page/57
Last edited by Altnaharra on Jun 18, 2018, 7:11:03 PM
Last bumped on Jun 28, 2018, 10:48:10 PM

Maybe I'm going about this the wrong way:

Anyone up for Friday night fights?

Duke it out in the arena while we stand on the sidelines betting some currency, make some 28's or do higher level - we'll choose then.

huh, huh, anybody?
PM or add me and send a msg.

Find some people to make those dailies possible with. Maybe que a 3v3?

*Permadeath
Last edited by Altnaharra on Jun 20, 2018, 6:38:02 PM
dbl post :/
*Permadeath
Last edited by Altnaharra on Jun 20, 2018, 6:43:52 PM
"
Altnaharra wrote:
Anyway, some of the dailies are ridiculously impossible to complete

Doesn't that just make it all the more sweeter when you actually manage to complete them?
"That's nice cupcake" ~ Rlowe, 1984 - RIP in pieces, least we 4get
"""Everyone is an asshole and I'm awesome" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016" ~ philophil, 2016" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016
"Fuck." ~ Rlowe, 2017
"...post-ironic thread..." ~ Rlowe, 2017
"
Alpha_Dragon wrote:
Doesn't that just make it all the more sweeter when you actually manage to complete them?
The queue doesn't move and the arena is barren. Not really.
*Permadeath
Last edited by Altnaharra on Jun 24, 2018, 10:26:21 PM
I'm always up for some PvP. Add me ingame ProjectPT. Also have you checked out the PvP discussion thread and seen the community events going on there?
"
Altnaharra wrote:
"
Alpha_Dragon wrote:
The queue doesn't move and the arena is barren. Not really.

That'd make every victory you do get a boon and treasured memory, it sounds like you aren't very grateful for what you do get.
"""Everyone is an asshole and I'm awesome" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016" ~ philophil, 2016" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016
"Fuck." ~ Rlowe, 2017
"
Alpha_Dragon wrote:
That'd make every victory you do get a boon and treasured memory, it sounds like you aren't very grateful for what you do get.
No, those I do meet are some of the most fun to mess with.
*Permadeath
Last edited by Altnaharra on Jun 27, 2018, 2:43:06 AM
"
Altnaharra wrote:
"
Alpha_Dragon wrote:
No, those I do meet are some of the most fun to mess with.

Then surely you wouldn't want to dilute that with boring repetitive grinding?
"Fuck." ~ Rlowe, 2017
[removed]
Last edited by Aodui on Sep 9, 2018, 5:20:26 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info