Leo's quests.

Leo.. Seems like exiles have forgotten about him, I've shown some exiles where to find him, they'd been playing for sometime.. Maybe people don't explore Sarn?

Anyway, some of the dailies are ridiculously impossible to complete without some type of community or attachment to a large guild - the standings in pvp ladder should clearly display this info. *Win two duels right now and You're top 10.

Quest:
Win 1v1 with X,x,x,x,x, character type.. maybe change to win 1v1 with x, or, x,x,x,x
Getting one fight is not to bad... getting 5 is something else.

Quest: kill opponents in the arena is also ... frustrating to say the least.. You can insult toucan all day long and no one will come for a challenge. (I still don't understand the toucan thing)

How can a gladiator make the spirit of Daresso or the sword hand of Vagan happy?
How can one bandage and heal and bandage and heal and learn not to get hit?
How can we honor sweet Marylene..?
(offtopic - I love what you did with tolman)

Leo's hideout upgrades are really awesome, it's another part of the content that folks just don't get to see.
I love how we get an early taste of maps with vaal zones and the temple.
No real early taste of trial by combat minus 'the dream' and of course the bandit quests..
(i guess that is the early taste - that people avoid)

SSF has drawn exiles in the world apart, pvp is the only real interaction a ssf character can get.
I've been fairly lucky to run into the rare few that wish a fight while i search for chromas on vendors. They are truly diamonds in the rough.

I guess the demand for it is just not there.
Could use a little tweak to spur some more action.

World announcement every now and then maybe.. double leo points if you join in.. just something.

Spoiler
Maybe a unique that grants double pvp rewards, mervails embrace gloves, or mervails bouquet shield, maybe Leo's task book - shield. at the very least you'd get some reskin micro's from them.

*Permadeath
Daily Wraeclast Screenshots
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/396585/page/57
Last edited by Altnaharra on Jun 18, 2018 7:11:03 PM
Last bumped on Jun 28, 2018 10:48:10 PM
d9b74951-da35-4394-9f9e-ee66661506e0_zpsmuyai9hc

Maybe I'm going about this the wrong way:

Anyone up for Friday night fights?

Duke it out in the arena while we stand on the sidelines betting some currency, make some 28's or do higher level - we'll choose then.

huh, huh, anybody?
PM or add me and send a msg.

Find some people to make those dailies possible with. Maybe que a 3v3?

*Permadeath
Last edited by Altnaharra on Jun 20, 2018 6:38:02 PM
dbl post :/
*Permadeath
Last edited by Altnaharra on Jun 20, 2018 6:43:52 PM
"
Completed 12 ChallengesAltnaharra wrote:
Anyway, some of the dailies are ridiculously impossible to complete

Doesn't that just make it all the more sweeter when you actually manage to complete them?
"That's nice cupcake" ~ Rlowe, 1984 - RIP in pieces, least we 4get
"""Everyone is an asshole and I'm awesome" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016" ~ philophil, 2016" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016
"Fuck." ~ Rlowe, 2017
"...post-ironic thread..." ~ Rlowe, 2017
"
Doesn't that just make it all the more sweeter when you actually manage to complete them?
The queue doesn't move and the arena is barren. Not really.
*Permadeath
Last edited by Altnaharra on Jun 24, 2018 10:26:21 PM
I'm always up for some PvP. Add me ingame ProjectPT. Also have you checked out the PvP discussion thread and seen the community events going on there?
"
"
The queue doesn't move and the arena is barren. Not really.

That'd make every victory you do get a boon and treasured memory, it sounds like you aren't very grateful for what you do get.
"""Everyone is an asshole and I'm awesome" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016" ~ philophil, 2016" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016
"Fuck." ~ Rlowe, 2017
"
That'd make every victory you do get a boon and treasured memory, it sounds like you aren't very grateful for what you do get.
No, those I do meet are some of the most fun to mess with.
*Permadeath
Last edited by Altnaharra on Jun 27, 2018 2:43:06 AM
"
"
No, those I do meet are some of the most fun to mess with.

Then surely you wouldn't want to dilute that with boring repetitive grinding?
"Fuck." ~ Rlowe, 2017
Altnaharra I think you might be playing in a bad gateway / at a bad time.

Joining the California gateway, for the first two hours after daily reset, I always get my Leo quest daily in Standard and Incursion.

I have been doing my daily, every day, since they started, often in two leagues, in the hopes that one day this rep will mean something.

On 1v1 days sometimes I stick in the queue until I've fought a few different people.

Next time you cannot find someone, I'd pull up a global time zone map and see what area of the world just got home from school / work and try joining their gateway.

You might have to build around having a bad ping, but at least you can find the people.

-------------

The one quest I do not do, that I hate, is the "win a game as one of these classes you are not currently playing" quest.

I am all for that quest being removed, or replaced with something more interesting.

Swapping it out for "kill three players of this class" works for me, then I can at least try to find three Marauders.

I do not see a point in making Leo rep farming easier, or giving it more rewards; I do not want people who do not want to PVP farming Leo rep, as they complain a lot when the rest of us are trying to have fun.

They just do the daily because it is there, not because they need to do it, or because they like doing it, these people are mentally ill and need therapy.

The only therapy I can think of is spawn killing them in Sarn, open for other ideas but for now that is all I have suggestion wise.

PVP is its own reward - but I do like that the daily entices some people to give it a shot, and that those who are not mentally damaged can then choose to never come back without really missing out on anything.
Last edited by Aodui on Jun 28, 2018 7:39:16 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info