Help me find the most tanky character! :)

Greetings!

At first, sorry for my bad english.

I'm going to play all the time with my friend who plays Ranger and I'm looking for best tank build I can find.

I don't really care that much about my dps - we're going to play together all the time so my friend Ranger will do most of damage anyways.

I just wanna be a classic tank - stand in front line, tank all the damage for my dps friend :)

Just a little cooperation.

If I could use some auras to also boost my friend it would be perfect I guess, both tanking for him and supporting his defense/dps etc.

So I think Templar>Marauder for that role but I'm not sure, just guesssing. I'm pretty new to PoE - just hit 14 lvl with my Witch (yoohoo!).

I've tried to search a little for a build and found this one quite interesting:

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/63679

I'm just looking for most tanky character I can get and we're not playing on Hardcore mode - we're just playing for fun and we really like these role playing (I mean I'm the tank, he's the dpser)

So if you could please tell me if build I've paste earlier is good for what I'm looking or if not please let me know how to build best tank I can get.

THIS IS NOT SOLO CHARACTER and it will never be - it's 100% for cooperation.

Thanks in advance

Xage14
You could try checking out this Marauder thread here, How To Build The "Tankiest":
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/67244/
Marauders and Templars are about equally good for what you want, but Marauders should be a bit more sturdy early-game and probably also get quest reward skill gems you'd like better.
Auras might not work as well for your team concept as you'd like, because your Ranger buddy would need to stand somewhat close to you to get the benefits, and if you're Melee and he's not, that won't always be ideal.
Any build that incorporates the unique shield Aurora Aegis will be the tankiest thing you can imagine, due to how much ES blocking restores. Pair it with a Stone of Laz and you're looking at a character who can pretty much stand in a group of mobs while you go afk and come back to find them all dead from tempest shield's damage.
IGN: Cocaineguin
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUBAecCcQSzBS0GOQz3EuEUIBRNFFIZLhmFGjIaOBpVHRQj9iSqJ-0oxSzpLdI1hjWSNug26TqzOtg8LUd-Sn1MNU3YTshPfVBHUFBRYFPfVElW-lcNWGNY21pIXz9gS2EhZKNlTWaeZ6Bqk25pcH107XdiecB674BWgW-ExITZhO-HdorkjHaMz5BVkc6bg5vsnaqePJ7Nnz6gtKLqpzCnhKmVq8Wsr69suc253bvtvqfAD8Aaw4bEuMT2xYrG2NIh0k3Uj9Xt1fjZYd0N42rnUueR6dXsOO4O7tnvDu_w8B_yL_MG877z3fZI-tL7qvzF

Skill points used: 120
+382 to Strength
+124 to Dexterity
+52 to Intelligence
+31% to Cold Resistance
+31% to Fire Resistance
+31% to Lightning Resistance
0% increased Cold Damage
0% increased Fire Damage
0% increased Lightning Damage
5.4% of Life Regenerated per Second
295% increased maximum Life