Current support response time?

My main account was unjustly banned, and I'm sure that if a human looked over my account's play history, they would just unban me. However, getting a hold of said human seems to be impossible. I sent in an email about a week ago, and waited patiently since.

This alt account has now progressed further than my actual main, and it's becoming quite difficult to play with only 4 regular stash tabs.

I know I'm innocent, and before you guys tell me "You know what you did", "You deserve it", etc., I'm not here to discuss that. We'll let support decide. I just have a simple question:

Has anyone actually gotten a response from support during this league and how long did it take?
Last bumped on Jun 22, 2018, 10:17:10 AM
Banned? then you would be in a fairly large queue.

If you have emailed them then all you can do is wait...do not try to bump the email though, you just send yourself to the end of the queue each time you do.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
This is getting quite ridiculous. It's been 2 weeks since I sent my ticket in and I still haven't even gotten a response. I haven't bumped it by sending additional emails either.

I've been a huge supporter of this game ever since it was closed beta and contributed to it for years, by both buying micro-transactions and telling people to play it. I've always praised this game and the team, but this (lack of) customer service experience has made me rethink all of that. Hopefully this doesn't reach Nexon levels, where it took them 9 months just to tell me that they couldn't do anything for my hacked account.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info