I'm now CONVINCED poe is pay to win

This game really has extremely perverted p2w. But instead of paying to game developers you have to pay to hardware manufacturers.

Those of you who are joking here just don't know how this game performs not on modern gaming PC. It performs like this:
- boss casting his 1-shot skill, lag 1-2 seconds, you dead;
- a lot of visual bullshit is happening, your fps is 0.5-2, your HP is low, life flask are not working, you dead.
And so on. No matter what you are doing and what your character is, you will die again and again in lags.

Btw my PC is not potato. I played Fallout 4 and it was fine. I played other online games and they were fine even on medium video settings. PoE is the only commercial game i've seen with such shitty optimization.
retired from forum because of censorship and discrimination
"
PoE is the only commercial game i've seen with such shitty optimization.

Because PoE is not commercial, not really. But i agree - response of the char is not perfect - many times i need to hold button for a while to skill to work, clikc mouse button to activate move skill and when it does many times it works in different way than i wanted. So many this kind of things are making me not to try HC.

But it still gives me fun. So...
Wot wit dat logic

I consider higher education pay 2 win as well?
Cybercafe = p2w .) ... I like it :)
That's a good idea. Maybe I should try an internet cafe sometime and see what playing this game is really like. After 4.5 years, and even a new computer in that time, I still don't know what it's like to click to move, and actually move.
"
Molochmane wrote:
Wot wit dat logic

I consider higher education pay 2 win as well?

Building house is p2w, job is p2w, eating is p2w... with that logic.
The thing is, it's actually true...

Someone could spend $5000 on all the stash tabs and great things that GGG offer them and people say it's "Pay To Win"... but really, someone who just spends money on a better PC and internet connection will beat that person with $5000 of tabs if their PC is shit.
Ridiculous argument veiled as sarcasm.

Every online game is pay to win by this absurd point of view. You have to pay for your internet.
Every satiated athlete paid to win. Their food isn’t free. Clean water not free as well.
Chess is pay to win. Still have to buy board and pieces or you can’t win.
The healthy are pay to win in some countries. Can’t game with some disabilities that go without proper medical attention.
Mom’s basement dwellers are passively pay to win through leeching off of someone elses finances to get good at games.

Resolve or accept your shortcomings. Get a better job. Move to a better place. Take control.....or blame everything else. Whatever.
Not only online. By this logic LIVING is p2w.
If that were true, there would be no death.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info