I'm now CONVINCED poe is pay to win

"
Arrowneous wrote:

He also doesn't know that you never ever... repeat NEVER EVER should be playing PoE on the GPU built into the CPU. And if you must do that then for fuck sake the AMD integrated GPU is much better than the Intel HD craphics (not a typo.. Intel HD video is pathetically crappy). I get upset when my FPS crashes to 15 and he's playing with that low fps as if it was normal way to play. The only way I can see myself ever attempting to play on a laptop is if has a dedicated Nvidia gpu like the Nvidia 950m.

I actually do have a GeForce 650M, but when I play POE I get the blue screen of death every 5 - 60 minutes (only game it happens to)... and I've tried everything to fix it. So my best solution for this PC is to use the Intel integrated graphics.
"
Abdiel_Kavash wrote:
I paid my friend $100 to always throw paper against me. Now I win rock-paper-scissors against him like 80% of the time. Thus rock-paper-scissors is pay to win.

I like how you still dont put scissors every time even though you know it's paper

ethical
start in beta and wait for god pc/connection
buy a good pc/connection and wait for a good game

now have a old pc and old bad game with same old problem

slow server slow your game, qqs same
Last edited by Jumy on Jun 14, 2018, 2:21:23 AM
I love it how people reply seriously to him when he even put /sarcasm at the end.

You dense *insert Samuel L. Jackson favourite word*!
"Never argue with an idiot. They will take you down to their level and beat you trough experience."
Pay to win is something that you have to buy(cash/credit) in game like stuffs that will make your character strong. That is the meaning of P2W.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
shaunika90 wrote:
"
Abdiel_Kavash wrote:
I paid my friend $100 to always throw paper against me. Now I win rock-paper-scissors against him like 80% of the time. Thus rock-paper-scissors is pay to win.

I like how you still dont put scissors every time even though you know it's paper

ethical

I liked the choice of 80%. Now where else have we heard that figure lately?

Could it be my crit chance? No...
Oh of course! A Juggernaut's physical DR! No...
Hmm.. the average of increased max life on the skill tree in shadow builds? No....
Ah! It's the chance I'll burn myself again buying mystery boxes, isn't it? No... no, that's 100%.

Damn, I'm convinced that I'm so close! It's like I'm just $0,10 short on closing the deal here! ...hmm...
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
Last edited by Xavathos on Jun 14, 2018, 4:26:27 AM
"
brunowa wrote:

I was like "WTF!!!!!"

The experience was so much better. It was on another level.

Gameplay was incredibly smooth... I could see so much clearer on the massive screen and with the extra detail. The things that normally insta gib me I was able to avoid. The big bad bosses that normally cream me weren't... in fact, I was creaming them!

The smoothness of the gameplay made it SO MUCH EASIER. Like, I could totally avoid boss maneuvers and play like a steamer. It was incredible.

But it was totally unfair... and it made me realise how unfair this game is and how true it is that it is Pay to Win.

Ha! Yeah, it really does help to have a decent system. I hope the cafe has deals for regulars and a roll out bed for you :)

what about consoles then?

huge p2w! :D
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
You don't know what P2W means... do you?

Oh shit... In OPs mind Cyberpunk 2077 and every new game is literally pay to win...

The thing is... i pay only once and i win all the games.

Sometimes i wat to facepalm my whole day.
"
Abdiel_Kavash wrote:

Ah man, this made me chuckle for quite a long time.

Well played.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info