Missing currency

Hello

When i logged in today i had 19 exalted orbs (or at least i strongly believe i did) and i just checked and i had 15 exalted orbs (Incursion league). Is it possible to check your trade logs to see where i traded any exalted away? Say in the last 4 hours or so? (4 hours before this post's time stamp)

I would appreciate it very much because i feel very stressed about it...

Thank you in advance
Last bumped on Jun 14, 2018 3:37:49 PM
You are sure that you didn't master craft some items? Because some of the master craft mods cost ex.
Yes i've never done 1ex master crafting ^^ I guess that could have explained it but not in this case...
Well if your account was hacked, then all would have been taken so I think you have to accept that you used it on "something". What that is, I dont know but are you sure you didn't buy a jewel or something?
No my account was not hacked because i was logged in all the time since i woke up yesterday

I am just very confused what happened to the 4 exalted orbs.. Maybe i mistakenly remember the wrong number? Or maybe i traded away exalted orbs instead of chaos in a trade?

Well it's already been a day so i'm not thinking so much about it anymore but it still feels bad when i think about it.. :o

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info