Would someone please help me turn off the tips/hints

I'm working on my 3rd character and the tips keep coming up. In particular is the tip about portal scrolls. My newest character has just leveled to 20, so I've used the scrolls a few times, but it still appears on my inventory covering slots in the inventory or on my equipped slots area. I've searched all around and I can not find the option to turn this off so if someone can help me figure this out, I would REALLY appreciate it.

Thanks1
Last edited by Frost0033 on Jun 13, 2018, 5:38:32 PM
Last bumped on Jun 14, 2018, 9:50:01 AM
Sound like you want to turn off tutorials. There should be an entry on the right menu button (the one that brings up MTX/Trade/Options etc. It has its own separate menu line (that is, not under options). If this is not your issue, then I'm afraid I'm not sure what might help.
I now comment in Forums with my Xbox account:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/xbox/view-profile/walkjohn55
Am I missing something then? When I bring up the menu iI have MicroT's, Help Panel, Options, Challenges, Character Selection and Log Out.

This is kinda frustrating to be honest.
Then all I can say is consider treating it as a rare glitch that has somehow chosen you as a victim.

Google stuff like "path of exile turn off tutorial" - there is some evidence of prior incidents (on PC)

take evasive actions if you like - switch to English if not already, look for skip tutorials on other characters, create a new character and skip tutorials, etc

ultimately consider an error report if you are confident that you haven't missed something

best of luck
I now comment in Forums with my Xbox account:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/xbox/view-profile/walkjohn55
"
Frost0033 wrote:
I'm working on my 3rd character and the tips keep coming up. In particular is the tip about portal scrolls. My newest character has just leveled to 20, so I've used the scrolls a few times, but it still appears on my inventory covering slots in the inventory or on my equipped slots area. I've searched all around and I can not find the option to turn this off so if someone can help me figure this out, I would REALLY appreciate it.

Thanks1

If I am not mistaken, this is a known bug and they will have a fix in the upcoming patch, which is supposed to ship at the end of their working week.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info