Molten Strike causes game freeze+crash with ancestral call

Using molten strike + multistrike + ancestral call and whenever I encounter a large cluster (null portal/abyssal worm/incursion) my game freezes and I hear a loud buzzing sound before it crashes. When I restart the game it always counts the crash as a death. I managed to work around this issue by replacing ancestral call in densely populated areas but they are sometimes hard to predict and the freeze/crash/deaths are making it harder and harder to level.

I am unable to record the freezes and I'm playing on an Xbox One X hardwired into a 100mbit connection.

Last bumped on Jul 6, 2018, 2:05:42 PM
Hello,

Thanks for your report, this issue is being looked into now.
Crashed in time portal when hitting large pack. Same skill links. Molten strike + multi strike + ancestral call. Xbox One S. 50 Mb connection.
Last edited by jeeboIV on Jun 10, 2018, 10:04:14 PM
Thanks for the quick response Jeff, is there any update on this issue? Love the incursion league and looking forward to using my molten strike toon again.

Thanks.
"
Manusya wrote:
Thanks for the quick response Jeff, is there any update on this issue? Love the incursion league and looking forward to using my molten strike toon again.

Thanks.

Hello,

Improvements to Molten Strike were made with patch 3.3.0c. If you're still experiencing crashes with this skill please let me know with details, thanks!

Jeff,
That's great news. I must have missed the it while reading the patch notes, thanks for the update!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info