.deleted

.deleted
Last edited by noname213 on Jun 22, 2018, 10:41:56 PM
Last bumped on Jun 8, 2018, 7:32:27 PM
I doubt it, I tried to refund once but they said "because you spend points" we cant refund.

So in your case - maybe. I wouldnt mind trying out supporter pack for half a day and refunding if I dont like it.
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
Ok, heres the helpful comment, and I hope you dont think Im trying to just being an ass.

IF its true that you purchased the pack on the wrong account, then GGG should be able to transfer the pack to your main.

Otherwise no, no refund should be given back to you.
"
stuncc wrote:
Ok, heres the helpful comment, and I hope you dont think Im trying to just being an ass.

IF its true that you purchased the pack on the wrong account, then GGG should be able to transfer the pack to your main.

Otherwise no, no refund should be given back to you.

No worries, I'm hoping I could at least transfer the supporter pack + points to a more fitting account that I actually play
"
webas wrote:
I doubt it, I tried to refund once but they said "because you spend points" we cant refund.

So in your case - maybe. I wouldnt mind trying out supporter pack for half a day and refunding if I dont like it.

I really hope that is the case since I really didn't do anything with the supporter pack, since I own the same supporter pack on my main.
"
Anyone else here that has any experience on trying to refund supporter packs?
I bought mine maybe 2 days ago as an impulse purchase on a new account instead of my main account and regret it. I have not purchased anything with the 550 points it came with. How likely am I going to get my money back?
(I have contacted support but for the meantime while i wait for a reply, I was just wondering if anyone else has tried and I want to know how it went)

*Note* appreciate if helpful comments only, I know I made the mistake to purchase such luxury without being so sure for myself, Sorry GGG

Not on a supporter pack but I had a refund on one MTX. Told them It was my mistake I didn't read the text on what it does and she was nice enough to give me a refund.
Spoiler
"
I bought mine maybe 2 days ago as an impulse purchase on a new account instead of my main account and regret it. I have not purchased anything with the 550 points it came with. How likely am I going to get my money back?
(I have contacted support but for the meantime while i wait for a reply, I was just wondering if anyone else has tried and I want to know how it went)

*Note* appreciate if helpful comments only, I know I made the mistake to purchase such luxury without being so sure for myself, Sorry GGG

Feel free to contact us at support@grindinggear.com, and we'll be happy to look into this for you :)
"
Ethan_GGG wrote:
Spoiler
"

Feel free to contact us at support@grindinggear.com, and we'll be happy to look into this for you :)

Done! Thank you :)
"
Ethan_GGG wrote:
Spoiler
"

We really cant wait for live preview mtx of some sorts.. like half hour of wearing or in hideout only.
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
"
saltyvu wrote:
"

Not on a supporter pack but I had a refund on one MTX. Told them It was my mistake I didn't read the text on what it does and she was nice enough to give me a refund.

oh wait, they can do that? because I got the purity of elements MTX thinking it was for any individial one (didn't knew that it was another skill atm) and literally never used nor plan to use it (since is useless tbh)... I wonder if they'll do it, I got that mtx a few months ago tho...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info