Crashing with Molten Strike

Hi, I am attempting to run Uber Atziri and I have crashed while using molten strike during every boss encounter. My gamertag is x The Dragoon x and my uber fragments are at a loss simply because of the game repeatedly crashing. Please fix molten strike, I can't even play the game right now...
Last bumped on Jun 11, 2018, 10:12:46 PM
Just fyi I was running a Dying Sun with the +3 projectile enchant with a 6L Farrul's Fur. The crashing only seems to happen when I use the Dying Sun.
So I've done some further testing - crashed every time I use my flasks on Xoph's breachstone - even without the additional projectiles on the helmet and without the Dying Sun. There must be some core mechanic of molten strike that is completely bugged. I'm running an xbox one x. Please help!
Hello,

We'll investigate for problems internally tomorrow. Would you be able to provide me with your gamertag or exact character name so I can look into your specific character, thanks!
My gamertag is "x The Dragoon x" and the character is Flash_Dragoon. Thanks for the reply, let me know if you need any additional information.
Still crashing constantly with my character. It's gotten to the point where I can't do any endgame content or level up because I will waste portals and experience. Please look into my character!
Bump/Update:

Still crashing consistently during every boss fight. Chayula, Chimera, etc.
we all are still crashing with just about any skill apparently lol. what the hell did 3.3 do to xbox
Hey peeps, it's a me, rangerDanger.
I got sick of it and scrapped the build. Couldn't do a single map without crashing. I understand bugs like that are hard to fix but the game is unplayable, I've wasted too much currency in fragments to continue until it's fixed :(
Last edited by x_The_Dragoon_x on Jun 11, 2018, 8:00:04 PM
Hello,

We're testing a variety of fixes internally which should hopefully resolve the issue you're experiencing with this skill. I hope to have a patch deployed to the live realm by weeks end with these changes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info