Sarang's Progression ISC - 40/40

Tree in profile.

Currently playing Trickster Burning Arrow.

The plan is to 100 with this guy, so the remainder of the league is just grinding out the temples. Everything else seems to be falling into place rather well :3
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Last edited by _Saranghaeyo_ on Oct 1, 2018, 12:14:00 PM
Last bumped on Jun 21, 2018, 11:50:07 PM
Day 2

Tree

Cruising along. Incursion makes leveling pretty nice, definitely enjoying the league. Lot of lucky drops today and yesterday, so far 2 Ex and a Lioneye's Fall is pretty much what paid for everything.
Last edited by _Saranghaeyo_ on Jun 3, 2018, 4:14:52 AM
No changes in gear atm but holy fk upgrades are gonna be rough. 6L Tinkerskin actually outpaced how quickly I could make currency today, and I'm not flipperino this league. Rip.

87 now, almost 88.

16/40

Back to work tomorrow :<
Last edited by _Saranghaeyo_ on Jun 4, 2018, 2:06:22 AM

Retooled pretty much everything, hit 90 now.

Making a decision to go all-in on Underground Seas for now, that's almost going to be setup. Probably not going for a fast 40/40 this league, as the content seems playable for the entire league so far.
Might be a stupid question, but I've never played trappers before. In what situation exactly do you use the lavianga's spirit?

Other than that, how did you get those sexy af gloves? Craft or buy?
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
"
Etherfire wrote:
Might be a stupid question, but I've never played trappers before. In what situation exactly do you use the lavianga's spirit?

Other than that, how did you get those sexy af gloves? Craft or buy?

Lavianga allows you to spam traps while allowing essentially your full mana to be available for MOM. Combine with Tinkerskin it's actually grossly similar to instant leech. I just had the habit from playing GC miner in Abyss League, the feeling is very close. High level Vaal Omniscient encounter is basically just a DPS check, which translates to spamming Ball Lightning Traps lol.

Also, against specific situations with Degen, like Infested Valley boss or Atziri Trio, it helps to bridge the gap. I'm debating on taking off Dream Fragments for another Ring, but gotta do some testing.

The gloves I got for 13c (!) Day 2, it was unreal and was such a huge boost to the build as Lightning Trap single target is mediocre. I couldn't believe the guy, I offered 10c fully expecting to pay at least double and that was his counteroffer. No reason to try to roll two target affixes that early on.
Looking good sir! I'm playing my first trapper as well this league and it's a lot of fun. Might be the strongest build I've ever done. Only had two deaths during Acts 1-10 and both were stupid mistakes. I'm using absolute crap gear but still very strong.

And I'm totally *not* jealous of that 6L Tinkerskin. ^_^
Hey man, need some help and tips on rushing challenges. I'm aiming for 36 as fast as possible, not going for 40. Could you share some tips and suggest which one to skip for this league? Getting a bit frustrated with rng challenges (like the Embezzler).
Masters at 7 now, old life crafts removed, new life crafts are in.

I'm not gonna shoot for a quick 40 this league, I think I want another 100. A first for me to play out a whole league like this, but it's been decided.

Atlas completely ripped apart today, I'm on the Underground Sea train like everyone else. This league is fun as hell, all I wanna do is build temples. For comparison I'm about to hit 93, and that's where I stopped leveling in Abyss because it was so damn boring.

"
SasoriOtoko wrote:
Looking good sir! I'm playing my first trapper as well this league and it's a lot of fun. Might be the strongest build I've ever done. Only had two deaths during Acts 1-10 and both were stupid mistakes. I'm using absolute crap gear but still very strong.

And I'm totally *not* jealous of that 6L Tinkerskin. ^_^

Haha, it's a lot of fun. I need to play with POB some more to optimize damage -- still on the fence about Arc vs. Lightning Trap, so idk atm.

I think you'd be less jealous of that Tinkerskin if you saw me last weekend lmao, I didn't think I'd grind like that again but I think I only got up to use the restroom and eat on the weekend :o

"
13aDa55 wrote:
Hey man, need some help and tips on rushing challenges. I'm aiming for 36 as fast as possible, not going for 40. Could you share some tips and suggest which one to skip for this league? Getting a bit frustrated with rng challenges (like the Embezzler).

If I absolutely had to give up on Challenges,

Endgame Grinds
Encounters VI

Time pending, you may want to skip Cause Influence, and I looked at your profile you seem to have pretty good progress on Temple Building -- it is gonna be a grind but focus on target upgrading rooms if you can. Right now I'm planning on playing the whole league so I'm forcing for the most part Map Rooms and Currency Rooms.
Just hit 94, sitting on 29/40

Dropped Lightning Trap for Arc Trap, was fun while it lasted but Arc just seems too damn good right now :^)

Changed the Abyss Jewel in my belt so I could support Wise Oak. Dying Sun was fun with Lightning Trap/Ball Lightning, but does nothing for Arc. This seems better to get the pen anyways.

Need to clean up a few more challenges, but planning on sticking to the Underground Sea plan at the moment, so some of the Red Map challenges are going to have to wait.

/e

Also:

Last edited by _Saranghaeyo_ on Jun 8, 2018, 12:15:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info