Instant crash after intro. (3.3)

Day 3, still can't play tooday, the sun have gotten dimmer, Australian peaople don't want to talk to me, there is no hope.
Any player can design a build that works,
but it takes a casual player to design a build that barely works.
i agree playing on dx9 suck butts.

As much as beastiary was bad, atleast it wasn't laggy and dx11 carried my fps to enjoyable :\
Okay guys so apparently ggg doesn't give a fuck abaut us, but i found some kinda working solution.

put in launch options this line: --disable-client-switching
this will allow u to run the game on direct11 BUT game will open on 32 client instead of 64, meaning performence will be slightly worse than usual. But it may help someone here.

Also, this error means "memory vialdation".

Some solutions that didn't work for me but may work for you:

1. Check out your free disk space and disk fragmentation (a little defragmentation won't hurt you, even if it probably won't fix this problem)
2. a) download Driver Sweeper b) unistall your graphic card driver c) reboot system and run it in safe mode d) Run Driver Sweeper and wipe out remainings of your graphic card driver e) reboot and reinstall graphic card driver

I will try to reinstall my system today and see if that brings some fruits, I will let you guys know as soon as i am done.
Last edited by Robert1dz2 on Jun 4, 2018, 1:31:59 PM
Assinatura do problema:
Nome do Evento de Problema: APPCRASH
Nome do Aplicativo: PathOfExile_x64Steam.exe
Versão do Aplicativo: 0.0.0.0
Carimbo de Data/Hora do Aplicativo: 5b11e3e4
Nome do Módulo de Falhas: nvwgf2umx.dll
Versão do Módulo de Falhas: 9.18.13.4181
Carimbo de Data/Hora do Módulo de Falhas: 55d25505
Código de Exceção: c0000005
Deslocamento de Exceção: 00000000008baa72
Versão do sistema operacional: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.48
Identificação da Localidade: 1046
Informações Adicionais 1: b11f
Informações Adicionais 2: b11f036c18c0f15d66e8724473e1178e
Informações Adicionais 3: c3ab
Informações Adicionais 4: c3ab4d43977b608d74c7ee3419c39f1a
Day 4. Judging from all the new threads with problems, it doesn't seem there has been much improvement, if any, regarding all the issues since the patch release. This has to be one of the worst New Patch release, not only for POE but for any game I have known so far. This is almost disastrous and I'm saying this trying to sound the least bit dramatic.

GGG, please try again. We are waiting patiently. But there is only so much people can do. To see this otherwise great game go to waste due to 'slacking' on the parts of the technical department would be a sad story, but it won't be the first time something like this would have happened.

"
Robert1dz2 wrote:
Okay guys so apparently ggg doesn't give a fuck abaut us, but i found some kinda working solution.

this will allow u to run the game on direct11 BUT game will open on 32 client instead of 64, meaning performence will be slightly worse than usual. But it may help someone here.

Also, this error means "memory vialdation".

32bit sounds better than playing on dx9. I'm not sure where you would put this line though. On the config.ini? Or something else? Steam version? I'm using the standalone client fyi and I think most people that posted here are as well.

"
Some solutions that didn't work for me but may work for you:

1. Check out your free disk space and disk fragmentation (a little defragmentation won't hurt you, even if it probably won't fix this problem)
2. a) download Driver Sweeper b) unistall your graphic card driver c) reboot system and run it in safe mode d) Run Driver Sweeper and wipe out remainings of your graphic card driver e) reboot and reinstall graphic card driver

I will try to reinstall my system today and see if that brings some fruits, I will let you guys know as soon as i am done.

Most of these methods were done by others to no effect. But do let us know if you have managed to get a better result.
U can learn abaut launch options here:
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Launch_options

Last edited by Robert1dz2 on Jun 4, 2018, 6:11:36 PM
I reinstalled my system. There is no way that the problem is on our side, it's only GGG's problem.
So, we have to wait for solution from GGG, if they even give a fuck abaut this forum.
"
Robert1dz2 wrote:

Works.

"
Nocturnus_1 wrote:
32bit sounds better than playing on dx9. I'm not sure where you would put this line though. On the config.ini? Or something else? Steam version? I'm using the standalone client fyi and I think most people that posted here are as well.

Right click the shortcut on your desktop > propetries > shortcut > in the Target: "...\Path of Exile\Client.exe", after the quotes
None of those things above worked for me thus far.
Bump.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info