Access to demigod's dominance in incursion

I just received my demigod's dominance in bestiary league. If I leave it in the remove only tab will I have access to it at the start of Incursion or is it destined for standard?
Last bumped on Jun 28, 2018, 3:42:00 PM
You got a demigods, and yet you don't know the answer to this question.

Man, xbox really does not have many players.
Hey peeps, it's a me, rangerDanger.
This is the very first race on xbox. Did you know all of the intricacies of prize allocation and distribution before your first race, Or do you just enjoy being smug? I'm assuming you know the answer based on your reply but you wanted to waft in an air of superiority rather than answer the question. You could have wrote 3 letters for yes and 2 letters for no, would that have been so hard?
"
SW0RDOFTRUTH wrote:
I just received my demigod's dominance in bestiary league. If I leave it in the remove only tab will I have access to it at the start of Incursion or is it destined for standard?

Hey,

Congratulations on winning one! These aren't available immediately when a new challenge league begins, but after a restricted period has passed they'll be available to take out of the 'Remove Only' tab.
Thank you for your quick response jeff.
Ehm, hi. I'm StanBFR in SSF Flashback race and i'm the top champion of this race. Where is my Demi? I didnt get anything.

Ty.
"
akenathos wrote:
Ehm, hi. I'm StanBFR in SSF Flashback race and i'm the top champion of this race. Where is my Demi? I didnt get anything.

Ty.

You might be checking in a SSF league, your race rewards won't appear there. Try looking in standard SC/HC.
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
"
SW0RDOFTRUTH wrote:

Hey,

Congratulations on winning one! These aren't available immediately when a new challenge league begins, but after a restricted period has passed they'll be available to take out of the 'Remove Only' tab.

Any word on when these Demigod rewards will be available in Incursion for Xbox please?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info