League starter quesion

Planning to do an AW chieftain with 100% fire damage and I was doing a test run. Just starting act 9 and its going great. But usually AW is either FB gloves or 2H. Since this is a test run I'm doing it without any outside help so I don't have FB gloves. I'm picking up and identifying most weapons. The part that I find odd is that I can't find a 2H that can beat duel wield. Doesn't AW usually work better with 2H over duel wield?
Last edited by KBinID on May 26, 2018, 5:26:33 PM
Last bumped on May 26, 2018, 6:29:03 PM
No, AW is an MAIN HAND attack, so o/h weapon will give only defence or global bonuses
"
Uoykai wrote:
No, AW is an MAIN HAND attack, so o/h weapon will give only defence or global bonuses

so you could get a really nice main hand weapon and a stat stick instead of going facebreaker? any chance that route could beat facebreaker?
"
KBinID wrote:
"
Uoykai wrote:

so you could get a really nice main hand weapon and a stat stick instead of going facebreaker? any chance that route could beat facebreaker?

In a trading league? Yes.

With self-found gear? No.
"
KBinID wrote:
"
Uoykai wrote:

No no no, I trade. I just wasn't for this test run. But then I would lose shield charge. And my third totem.
"
KBinID wrote:
"
Uoykai wrote:

Ofc it can, i can create dozens od builds, that can easly beat facebreakers. The main point of breakers is alot if physical damage multiply but no flat damage on eeapon, no crit chance and no attack speed. It is great limitations on a gear, when you have to get as many flat physical damage, as you can

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info