Incinerate wich ascendy?

Since in next league they are reworking it i want to play this skill again but i really got no idea wich ascendy would be best for it?
Last edited by SeventhArchon229 on May 26, 2018, 3:05:04 AM
Last bumped on May 28, 2018, 8:28:53 PM
There are a few that would be good,

Inquisitor - Not 100% sure if this would be good, depends on the amount of crit and how fire penetration effect it.

Hierophant - Could either try a totem incinerate with this or self cast and use MoM + Divine Guidance for good survivability. Depending on if you use the arcan surge from the acendancy or gem and take the power charges would be up to you.

Elementalist - With Pendulum of Destruction would give good clear speed and a nice damage buff. As on release the skill has 100% ignite (unless I am interpreting it wrong) there is no need for Shaper of Desolation and then the choice to make would be between Mastermind of Discord for the extra fire penetration while having Herald of Ash (and herald effect buff) or Elemancer for increased damage per golem + elemental ailment immunity.

Trickster - This would be more focused towards the ignite portion of the skill due to the damage over time nodes, thought Patient Reaper also offers good survivability with the on Kill effect, while Swift Killer can offer a nice damage boost as well as Harness the void if you think the RNG gods smile upon you.
"
gjennks1 wrote:
There are a few that would be good,

Inquisitor - Not 100% sure if this would be good, depends on the amount of crit and how fire penetration effect it.

Hierophant - Could either try a totem incinerate with this or self cast and use MoM + Divine Guidance for good survivability. Depending on if you use the arcan surge from the acendancy or gem and take the power charges would be up to you.

Elementalist - With Pendulum of Destruction would give good clear speed and a nice damage buff. As on release the skill has 100% ignite (unless I am interpreting it wrong) there is no need for Shaper of Desolation and then the choice to make would be between Mastermind of Discord for the extra fire penetration while having Herald of Ash (and herald effect buff) or Elemancer for increased damage per golem + elemental ailment immunity.

Trickster - This would be more focused towards the ignite portion of the skill due to the damage over time nodes, thought Patient Reaper also offers good survivability with the on Kill effect, while Swift Killer can offer a nice damage boost as well as Harness the void if you think the RNG gods smile upon you.

Alright i guess il try with the Elementalist first

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info