Does stuff like Soul of Arakaali and Glitterdisc help mitigate/avoid reflected damage?

Soul of Arakaali: 10% chance to Avoid Lightning Damage when Hit

Glitterdisc: 25% chance to Avoid Fire Damage when Hit

I know reflected damage hits but doesn't trigger some on/when hit effects such as stun, crits, etc. But do these "Avoid <damage type> when Hit" mods found in these two places interact with reflect (of course assuming I'm dealing lightning or fire damage), providing a chance based way to avoid reflect?
Last bumped on May 26, 2018, 10:44:23 AM
"
Rhoa_Power wrote:

I know reflected damage hits but doesn't trigger some on/when hit effects such as stun, crits, etc. But do these "Avoid <damage type> when Hit" mods found in these two places interact with reflect (of course assuming I'm dealing lightning or fire damage), providing a chance based way to avoid reflect?

Avoidance lowers damage to 0, it is not the same as dodge or block, that prevent hits, but still it applies to any hits, reflect included. Still you can't just add percent of avoidance to block/dodge, it will be counted separately.
Last edited by Uoykai on May 26, 2018, 2:21:02 AM
"
Uoykai wrote:
"
Rhoa_Power wrote:

Avoidance lowers damage to 0, it is not the same as dodge or block, that prevent hits, but still it applies to any hits, reflect included. Still you can't just add percent of avoidance to block/dodge, it will be counted separately.

Gotcha, thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info