What build will you be playing in Incursion?

I'm thinking of going back to my old reliable fully automated summoner but the new trapper stuff sure looks tempting.
Censored.
Last bumped on May 29, 2018, 7:24:41 AM
Waiting on patch notes.

Very likely an ignite build but how is yet to be determined.
Same, waiting on patch notes i've got like 9 lined up but its all in the numbers.
Waiting on Patch notes myself but Cold Snap is looking REALLY cool. Trying to find a good way to scale the single target since it wont be reliable for bosses.

That or making a fast mapper/Temple Runner. Really excited honestly for all the skill changes. they look fantastic.
If I play halfway seriously (unsure as of yet if I'm over PoE burnout or not), I'm really considering trying that new Elemental Hit, via Elementalist w/Piscator's Vigil or Windripper, depending on what I feel like later. Liking the sound of inflicting every possible ailment in big blobs of shocky freeze-y crazydeath at all times quite a bit, and besides.

Who doesn't want to try Meme Hit 2.0, even if just a little bit?
without patch notes its really hard to say but trapper seems really tempting
I dont see any any key!
Elementalist autobomber if they don’t kill it. I played it in flashback as a proof of concept and made like 15 exalts in a couple of very low effort weeks and had lots of fun in the process. I don’t nolife the game so that was the most currency I’ve made since I sold a Bino’s for 16ex way back in the day(hard to believe that dagger was ever so expensive haha).
wanted to do a death aura build for some time already and now with the vaal blight seems the perfect time to try it out
Chieftain something likely
I'm pretty sure I'm going to go with an exploding skeleton ignite build. If that doesn't work out, then it'll just be a regular skeleton build.
Last edited by Shabob on May 25, 2018, 3:05:31 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info