League start

Greetings,

I have two simple questions:

- What skill do you plan to use to level your toon in this new league starting the 1st of May?

- I used flame totem twice and Cleave twice until about level 25 and it seems flame totem is waaaaaaaaaayyyyy faster to level. Is there anything else faster?

Thank you
Last bumped on May 26, 2018, 1:58:00 AM
"
kestak wrote:
Greetings,

I have two simple questions:

- What skill do you plan to use to level your toon in this new league starting the 1st of May?

- I used flame totem twice and Cleave twice until about level 25 and it seems flame totem is waaaaaaaaaayyyyy faster to level. Is there anything else faster?

Thank you

I Believe you mean June 1st.

I will be making a summoner using zombies and SRS as my starter.
Oups...indeed June...my bad...hehe
I have somewhat prepared three builds but I havent decided yet what I will start with

Reave DW Jugg - will start with ground slam/heavy strike until I get Sunder. It will depend on my weapon though because I dont buy anything until Im in maps. So if I find a good sword I will do it with cleave/reave/blade flurry. I prefer 2H for leveling. Would also use ancestral totem, of course

Fire Elementalist with bow - I would level as fire spell caster, Fireball, then Incinerate, and would probably include some fire and forget skills life Flamethrower trap and Cremation

Close range Shrapnel shot Raider with (most of the time) capped chance to evade - would level with phys bow at long range, using generic modifiers (and perhaps some phys damage clusters I would respec later). leveling setup with clear skill (Ice shot, lightning arrow, RoA or TS) and single target skill (barrage or blast rain)

but who knows, maybe I will see something interesting in reveals (Elemental hit !!) or patch notes and change my mind completely

IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
Fire Elementalist something ;)

Not decided yet, but will try out all the new things and ignite ofc.
If EA is a thing again for bossing I´ll give that a go.
If not, then fire ignite burn prolif something
11 builds are waiting for patchnotes.....
btw, the reason why you find flame totem faster than cleave is probably that you cant manage to have your weapon up-to-date

I say that leveling with good weapon outperforms leveling with spells
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
"
gjennks1 wrote:
I will be making a summoner using zombies and SRS as my starter.

I though I would elaborate I will be using SRS to level while using the unique helmet Mark of the Red Covenant before once I have 1000+ strength I will switch to using The Baron

Though I have plans for other builds later in the league.
Lightning Strike Deadeye. The new attack in place toggle feature made me want to play LS again (although it was already kinda ok to play before with the numlock trick).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info