Anger in 2018

Really? 80-140 damage for 50% mana? Why it is still in game now, this aura get really old and akward todays, its need a buff. Do u agree?
Last bumped on May 25, 2018, 3:32:14 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
No. Not everything you don't like "needs a buff". The game is already getting out of control and it's making most of the game a joke.
I know, but when we would compere anger to wrath or hatred it is very underpowered, just it. Its unbalanced and old.
I thought this was a post about all the recent ranting/losing my shit/the end of the world is nigh commentary.

Kinda disappointed :)
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
No. Not everything you don't like "needs a buff". The game is already getting out of control and it's making most of the game a joke.

words of wisdom +1

How about other way around, tone the other ones down. Yeah, outrage, uproar, death threats, whining, riots in the streets. Ok too far ^^.
You have to remember to chase and catch your dreams, because if you don't, your imagination will live in empty spaces, and that's nowhere land.
"
I thought this was a post about all the recent ranting/losing my shit/the end of the world is nigh commentary.

Kinda disappointed :)

BAHAHAHA me too. This was almost refreshing because of that.

I am also somehow incredibly pleased to see a call for a buff to something instead of a nerf for once. They are rare these days.

Shags! You can't fear every improvement or buff in this game!
Last edited by Slaanesh69 on May 25, 2018, 10:57:36 AM
Okey, so lets go another way - pls GGG wrath and hatred need to be nerfed!!

Better now? Xd
Last edited by kajot125 on May 25, 2018, 11:02:32 AM
That 80-140 damage from anger traslates to 10000 dps inceases for my char so i don't know what TC is talking about.
"The launch day went quite well with just a few small hotfixes to address minor problems."

Heist League - GGG
Last edited by nononononono on May 25, 2018, 1:49:24 PM
nerf shaper stat sticks and the auras will look better by comparison.
We're all in this leaky boat together, people.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info