(Question) Elemental Hit + Voltaxic Rift

Like the title said, on the elemental hit new revamped does the deals no damage of other damage types include chaos right?

So The Tempest bow for lightning build is viable? and Windripper + Elem hit (cold) for more frozen(more quantity) trash mob clearing gem?

Im trying to create a build for that gem using Deadeye or elementalist or inquisitor (bow build ofcourse.)

Thanks for answering my stupid questions. Im quite noob and this skill gem revamped just caught my attention.
Last bumped on May 25, 2018, 9:20:02 AM
"
MIDORIxGREEN wrote:
Like the title said, on the elemental hit new revamped does the deals no damage of other damage types include chaos right?

That is correct. "No other damage type" means no other damage type.
I think The Tempest with Elemental Hit will do some serious damage xD
Sad to be that guy,but they may make those jewels as rare as shield drop :^) twice per league
"
Sad to be that guy,but they may make those jewels as rare as shield drop :^) twice per league

That would actually be a nice balancing factor. (Not to that degree of course, but just making them rare in general.)
"
alex12709 wrote:

Why go tempest if you could go piscator's vigil?
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
chin sole should be nice, running EE with no way to mess it up in combination with the close range benefits. in regards to the tempest it would mean giving up 2 jewel sockets so im not so sold on that...

also on the non ranged side of things is the option of brightbeak?
"
FCK42 wrote:
"
alex12709 wrote:

That's a good one too, but the 50% increase attack speed is too good to pass xD
"
alex12709 wrote:
"
FCK42 wrote:
"
alex12709 wrote:

That's a good one too, but the 50% increase attack speed is too good to pass xD

IKR, The tempest + Saemus gift (quiver) + Int scaling Inquisitor or Elementalist is quite good.
Lol, just use Quill rain

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info