a quick thanks to ele hit fans

I have no clue if the rants iv seen around or my own had anything to do with the changes (heck yes its got visuals) but i for one am happy and wanted to thank all the people that asked GGG for changes and to who ever it was at GGG that agreed it was time for changes :)

well with that out the way what are peoples thoughts of the skill or build plans?

I'm thinking deadeye using roths reach for clear and chin soul for single target. only deal cold and lightning but run hrimmburn for the extra damage thanks to the ignite. should be hitting around 2-3 hundred thousand dps on clear and a touch over 1 million dps on single target.

and one last time thanks to every one involved in getting ele hit some visuals :)
Last bumped on May 25, 2018, 11:58:55 AM
Ele hit was a meme for a reason i'm fairly sure it was the straight worst skill in the game, like frostwall without the utility that kinda level of bad so if they were doing a skill rework it was gonna be high up on the agenda for attention.

I'm pretty pleased with what they've gone for tbh will need to see the numbers but it actually feels pretty good now, if it gets any kind of decent attack % scaling its gonna be pretty broken I suspect but again need final numbers to actually test that.
it'll be good in softcore ; not sure if locking up 2 jewels slots without stats is a great idea in hardcore.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info