Crashing to dashboard at login screen

"
Tripled the loading time, than just crashes to the POE screen after getting a failed to connect to instance. From there pressing any button does nothing, cannot log out, select character, nothing. Tried entering the game again, went back to the original crash, back to Xbox home screen. I give up, nothing is working, heading to bed, will try again tomorrow...

Hi,

Are you using a wired connection? Disconnecting back to the login screen would imply a connection issue, whereas to the dashboard is when the game itself crashes.

If the problem persists tomorrow please send me your gamertag and I'll see if an admin can look at your logs to see if anything is out of the ordinary.
I have actually been having the same issue happen to me, I have tried all that was listed/suggested but it didn't work. My crash happens right after the music swells in the 1st few seconds of being on the title screen. It's as if after it logs me in or shows my account in the top left it kicks me out, any support is greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.
After reinstalling the game it seems to have fixed my problem
I wish mine did, now I can't even launch the game
Still dash boarding to Xbox Home screen. Uninstalled, trying to reinstall. If that does not work, I may just move on to another game.

Smallville0608 is my gamer tag...
Reinstalling worked. Loaded in.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info