Crashing to dashboard at login screen

"
I dashboard as well since the update.....and as someone else said, it is once I press A....

What language is your console set to?
Login is fine, after I am authenticated and hit A for character select, it goes to the loading screen for the town I am in, Highgate for me, but crashes before loading in...
If I'm idling on main screen I get booted to dashboard 5 seconds after the main screen shows up, even if I'm pressing buttons It's Still 5 Seconds then booted, I'm Going To Re-install And See If It Fixes it. Probably will take awhile my Internet is bad
Yes after pressing A the game just doesn't load
"
Login is fine, after I am authenticated and hit A for character select, it goes to the loading screen for the town I am in, Highgate for me, but crashes before loading in...

Can you try loading into game on another character to see if this occurs for other characters?
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
"
I dashboard as well since the update.....and as someone else said, it is once I press A....

What language is your console set to?

English, on my Xbox One X. Playing since the Xbox launch, was playing less than 10 minutes before the server shutdown for the update today. Authenticates me to the character screen every time, but crashes every time after hitting character select to jump into the game.
"

I have tried restarting my Xbox one but it doesn't work.

This could be caused by an expired cached authentication token.

Did you try shutting your Xbox down and unplugging it? Do you have Instant-On enabled? Shut it completely down and unplug it. Plug it back in; turn it back on and try again.

-Dave

"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
"

Can you try loading into game on another character to see if this occurs for other characters?

I have 5 characters, none of them load in, crashes before entering town.....
"

Can you try power cycling your console. Hold the power button while the console is on for 10 seconds, then reboot the console.
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
"

Can you try power cycling your console. Hold the power button while the console is on for 10 seconds, then reboot the console.

Tripled the loading time, than just crashes to the POE screen after getting a failed to connect to instance. From there pressing any button does nothing, cannot log out, select character, nothing. Tried entering the game again, went back to the original crash, back to Xbox home screen. I give up, nothing is working, heading to bed, will try again tomorrow...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info