is ggg bout to improve graphics engine

dude i sold my 1080 and using my old card 5750. bruh it's laggin as hell. i potatoed my settings but skill fxes still makin lag. party play with normal builds is not possible because of lags. cant do meme builds, cant do volatile.. cant stay in town because of mtx lag. lag lag lag since 3.0 patch. we should have extra options for maintaining lag free experience.

Last bumped on May 25, 2018, 12:16:23 PM
play a game that works on your specs. not every game should run on grannys 1998 desktop she bought to use Encarta Encyclopedia, even if lowest specs.
rawr. fear me.
"
tidbit wrote:
play a game that works on your specs. not every game should run on grannys 1998 desktop she bought to use Encarta Encyclopedia, even if lowest specs.

red tier shitpost
Step 1: Sold my top of the line GPU
Step 2: Play on a GPU that's nearing 10 years old
Step 3: Blame GGG the game runs badly on my crappy, slow, outdated hardware

Good luck with that
"
erasa_bleo wrote:
"
tidbit wrote:

red tier shitpost

but it's true.
when I had my 560, I didn't play the crysis series because.. well.. I knew my hardware was junk for it. So what did I do? I played other games, such as diablo2 and BattleField 1942 (which had a community for a surprisingly long time) and the Joint Operations series (a fps with massive maps, 100-250 people at one time. later expanded by custom servers to up to 500. some of them were even full o_o. in the days when dialup was still fairly common).

These kinds of posts are all over the forum. People expect PoE to run on a GBA-spec'd pc. Why? Just because it's what /you/ have doesn't mean all things should work for /you/.

Find another game (there's countless fun ones for any pc spec range) or ctrl+z until you get your 1080 back.
rawr. fear me.
Last edited by tidbit on May 24, 2018, 9:34:55 PM
"
tidbit wrote:

but it's true.
when I had my 560, I didn't play the crysis series because.. well.. I knew my hardware was junk for it. So what did I do? I played other games, such as diablo2 and BattleField 1942 (which had a community for a surprisingly long time) and the Joint Operations series (a fps with massive maps, 100-250 people at one time. later expanded by custom servers to up to 500. some of them were even full o_o. in the days when dialup was still fairly common).

These kinds of posts are all over the forum. People expect PoE to run on a GBA-spec'd pc. Why? Just because it's what /you/ have doesn't mean all things should work for /you/.

Find another game (there's countless fun ones for any pc spec range) or ctrl+z until you get your 1080 back.

You could have managed Crysis 1 and 2 just fine on a 560
facepalm.jpeg
When righteousness falters
And chaos threatens to prevail
I take on a physical body
And manifest myself on earth.
"
Imaginaerum wrote:
"
tidbit wrote:

but it's true.

You could have managed Crysis 1 and 2 just fine on a 560

560 owner here, poe and both crysis games ran on that just fine.
Week ago i set my gpu on fire now i play on amd 550
You're not too smart, are you.
"
Qwark28 wrote:
You're not too smart, are you.

Stupid is as stupid does
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info