3.2.4c?

Any idea as to what this is? Just an update to the Terms?
Last bumped on May 25, 2018, 6:43:17 AM
An update to Dominating Blow.....
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
It's just fair warning that sarcasm has been abolished on the forums as per section 10 part a) of the Terms of Service, which reads:

"All Posts must represent your genuine opinion of the matter in question;"
"
beaniac wrote:
It's just fair warning that sarcasm has been abolished on the forums as per section 10 part a) of the Terms of Service, which reads:

Damn. I only got to section 7 g before I fell asleep. Can I use ignorance as an excuse? If GGG finds me guilty of a violation, will Bex reprimand me (or better yet, torture me)?
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
"
ChanBalam wrote:
Damn. I only got to section 7 g before I fell asleep. Can I use ignorance as an excuse? If GGG finds me guilty of a violation, will Bex reprimand me (or better yet, torture me)?

They will force you to farm Torture Chamber until the end of the next league.
"In this game you're just a cow being milked, not a human being entertained" - Kiss_Me_Quick
"
beaniac wrote:

as though that could ever be determined from another party other than yourself, lol
It's my genuine opinion that rules about people's opinions are generally unenforceable.
This post is false.
Patch notes are up, but I'll save you the trip. Patch notes in their entirety follow:

3.2.4c Patch Notes
Updated Path of Exile's Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy in response to the European GDPR.
Fixed a bug where the Friends panel displayed "0 Online" while friends were actually online.
Fixed two instance crashes.
Thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info