Light Radius outdated old statistic

Light Radius it can be on items or passive tree what is the purpose?

Who need it?
you maybe?
Last edited by MruczekM77 on May 24, 2018, 6:03:11 PM
Last bumped on May 27, 2018, 12:15:04 PM
I kind of agree it feels wierd to expect people to itemize around the ability to see well in certain areas. Expecting people to blow a passive point to see well with low life builds is even worse. Should probably be a solution to dark area illumination that isn't based around trade-offs of actual character ability.
it was actually one of the more recent additions. It wasnt useful once and has since become worthless shit, it was intentionally added to be worthless shit at some point along the way when GGG decided we needed more shit mods to water down the pool and make it harder to find/craft good rares. This was no doubt done as a countermeasure to increasing amounts of content that dropped rares as time went on.

That isnt a joke answer or me being spikey and spiteful, it was literally added to be a crap mod, that is the honest reason it was put in. If you think its an almost complete waste of space then basically thats light radius still doing its job.

in b4 some clown comes in here and tries to tell me theres actually a good use for it, just gonna leave a gtfo for that guy here in advance, now ur being the troll mr "oh but look at my light radius build bro".
MAX Light Radius builds will be OP?
"
MAX Light Radius builds will be OP?

They are in Whakawairua
IT works for the fated version of the blind wand, light radius does accuracy + increases the radius of the blind aura its not too bad.

But as Snorkle says its a dump stat meant to clutter up gear, like low phys reflect etc.
Get rid of Light Radius and Thorns.
Waste of space for mods.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
DoubleU wrote:
Get rid of Light Radius and Thorns.
Waste of space for mods.

l will put it on your all items m,,,,,,,,
Make Poe dark and evill then light radius will be back to use)
On the one hand, handy visual indicator of tension (tiny circle of light dwindling to nothing).

On the other, I'm not 100% sure it needs to be a modification on gear (even attached to other mods), or on Passive nodes beyond thematic reasons.

If they're still applying stat weight at all to this when balancing things, they need to stop that this instant and give that passive/item budget back. Even if it's just a point up.

Summing up: It's cute for thematic stuff but I agree mechanically it could probably be done away with for balancing purposes. Keep it for fluff, but don't punish people for it. If they even still are.

And i thought this drop i had today was good... dat 10% accuracy can be 1% chance to hit for some buils. I guess it's still some dps and you can see the enemy easier so that's dps too!
"In this game you're just a cow being milked, not a human being entertained" - Kiss_Me_Quick

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info