35/36 Challenges NEED help PLZ

Heya,

I just need one More challenge to get my Portal effect,... but man I suck at this Game.

Either:
a)Finish the Zana Quest Line
I got 14/15 Fragments and Elder does not want to Spawn on a T15 Map, apparantly he thinks T12 Torture Chamber is good enoug. An never even considered Reef or Sunken City.

I have been trying to get it done in Bestiary and now for over 2 Weeks in Flashback.
I got capable Chars in Both League but no T15 elder

b)Play with Shapers Balls and make him wet the floor 15 times

I am not good enough to get this done,.. even with a Poets Pen Zerphi FlaskFinder 7k HP I still get wrecked.

I tried all I could but have run out of steam.
Can anybody plz help me get one last challenge done?
Bestiary or Flashback,...

Thanks alot!

Edit:
Option c) Augemented Map 500/1500 atm
I could run as much as I can with influence+Zana Mod+sextant to get 3 done each Map.
May I go the grinding way?
Last edited by Alienbutter on May 24, 2018, 6:14:01 PM
Last bumped on May 26, 2018, 1:22:56 PM
"
Alienbutter wrote:
b)Play with Shapers Balls and make him wet the floor 15 times

This is your best bet to get the portal. It's nice because there's no RNG. Those vortexes will spawn and you just have to kite around the arena for a little bit just to ensure you have enough. In fact just think of it as a fun Shaper mini game.

Are you getting wrecked because you don't have enough mobility to dodge Shaper's beam? Res not capped? If you are getting wrecked because you feel you don't do enough Shaper damage then consider that a good thing since those 15+ vortexes will naturally spawn over the course of the Shaper fight anyway....
Last edited by jack_aubrey on May 24, 2018, 6:07:11 PM
My Char Tab is Open
Nuckel_die_Flasche

Should be able to do it.
But I got wrecked by the Shaper Slam and his 3 Balls like a noob.

I am just a bad player that’s all.
I hope you're not doing what I was trying the first 3 times and doing this in Phase 3 where it becomes a clusterfuck? You can have 15 spawn in Phase 1, makes the whole thing super easy.
"
Namcap wrote:
I hope you're not doing what I was trying the first 3 times and doing this in Phase 3 where it becomes a clusterfuck? You can have 15 spawn in Phase 1, makes the whole thing super easy.

Is this really possible? Wow that makes the whole challenge a lot easier.
Thanks a lot.
Yeah I got help from a nice RF LL Guardian for the 15 Shaper Balls.

Got 36, got Portal.

Peace I'm out!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info