This league has no Modifier to Maps, would that be a problem?

We have no added bonus mobs to any areas on this league.

Will that be a problem?

Or GGG (tencent) <--- (i had to) thinks we will rely on the pyramid for the added bonus?

Maybe not cause the pyramid adds another nice layer of loot.

But will mapping feel a bit boring now?.

Maybe they will increase breaches and abysses on maps.?

What do you think?

Sorry am in the office, i had to write this fast before the mean boss sees am not working. :)
Last bumped on May 27, 2018, 8:28:21 AM
"
poliboy wrote:
But will mapping feel a bit boring now?.

I don't think a yellow beast or two makes any difference, to be honest. And that is the "negative" mapping difference from the last league. You'll meet the new NPC in every map, so there's always "something extra to do" in every map.

Besides, maybe we'll see Breach as a map mod again? I hope so.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Umm, yes you do have added mobs, they say that the mechanic will be present in every area and will inherit map mods (separate area with boosts to IIQ/IIR which would contain enough monster to cover a breach or more.)

Then you get a loot piñata.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Last edited by lagwin1980 on May 24, 2018, 3:17:01 PM
"
poliboy wrote:
We have no added bonus mobs to any areas on this league.

There is an Incursion in each and every freaking zone. It's a Breach with a different texture model. How is this not additional monsters.
What i mean is.

You just want to map and not stop and do the incursions.

you have no added bonus for it.

All am saying.
"
poliboy wrote:
What i mean is.

All am saying.

Sextants, bloodlines/abyss, Elder "bubble" instead of ring. We'll be fine.
There is close to no difference and it's an extension of a map. You don't even have a loading screen. It's Breach v3.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Incursion temples is basically a free map within every map and the actual temple raid is more lucrative than strongbox league before ggg nerfed it to the ground because it was fun.

Imagine rooms with multiple breaches, chests that actually drop good loot(T12+ maps, splinters, quality gems, incursion bases) etc.

This is shaping up to be the best league poe has ever had even enough to displace legacy and breach from their thrones.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Every map has an Incursion, which is extra mobs to drop maps. Then every 11 maps, you get a Temple run, which in terms of size is equivalent to 4 or 5 normal maps together from what the previews have shown, not to mention that there is at least one type of temple room that specifically drops maps. Map sustain should realistically be no issue.

"
poliboy wrote:
What i mean is.

All am saying.

Wait, what? You are literally complaining that if you ignore all the league mechanics and everything about the league, then the league gives you no bonus? No shit, Sherlock!
Last edited by Grimmhammer on May 25, 2018, 8:57:38 PM
The temple has a room that spits out a bunch of maps. If this gets scaled properly, sustain should presumably not be a problem this league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info