Tencent deal.. silence since Q&A

Most discussed news on front page, 90% negative comments by fan base, total silence from GGG.

Whats going on? they always in my eyes been so close to community. But when $$$ came nothing....
Last bumped on May 29, 2018, 1:49:28 AM
i payed chriss a dolar and a pizza to keep silent.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
zandr wrote:
Most discussed news on front page, 90% negative comments by fan base, total silence from GGG.

Whats going on? they always in my eyes been so close to community. But when $$$ came nothing....

Well shiet think of us as the angry mob, GGG being frankenstein and tencent their monster. That pretty much sums it up.
Look on my works ye mighty, and despair.

Harvest league oh you are beautiful.
"
Acolina87 wrote:
"
zandr wrote:

Well shiet think of us as the angry mob, GGG being frankenstein and tencent their monster. That pretty much sums it up.

Honestly, it's as I said before: GGG are obliged to give some credit to a support base, not an angry mob. They're not obliged to give an angry mob any explanations, especially if said angry mob won't so much as even accept them because their own conclusions seem more logical to them. Same shit happened when 9/11 occurred, jet fuel can't melt steel beams etc.
1337 21gn17ur3
"
Boem wrote:
i payed chriss a dolar and a pizza to keep silent.

Peace,

-Boem-

I gave chris a rare MtG card. Don't tell anybody.
1337 21gn17ur3
I think this is one case where 'vocal minority" seems to fit. People who are upset are REALLY upset. But most people are like 'eh, whatever' and just not posting about it.
"
"
Acolina87 wrote:
"
zandr wrote:

Honestly, it's as I said before: GGG are obliged to give some credit to a support base, not an angry mob. They're not obliged to give an angry mob any explanations, especially if said angry mob won't so much as even accept them because their own conclusions seem more logical to them. Same shit happened when 9/11 occurred, jet fuel can't melt steel beams etc.

Have you ever heard the song Allahu snackbar on youtube? The base dropped harder then the twin towers lul.

Ps. You can find the song on soundcloud.
Look on my works ye mighty, and despair.

Harvest league oh you are beautiful.
What else could they say?

Their announcement said there was nothing to worry about. Should they just repeat it like a mantra?
When righteousness falters
And chaos threatens to prevail
I take on a physical body
And manifest myself on earth.
Chris is no more. He's been replaced by Chri$ who browses reddit all day.
"
IMSilver wrote:
Chris is no more. He's been replaced by Chri$ who browses reddit all day.

I see what your endgame is here. As long as game devs have to wonder whether their next update will make ends meet, people like you don't give a fuck. The minute they finally break it big, it's all about that fake outrage about supporting china men and evil billionaire conglomerates. I would call it amusing, but at this point it's just sad. Why don't you spend your time a bit more productively than constantly shit posting about GGG becoming sellouts? oh sorry, $ellout$.
1337 21gn17ur3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info