GGGone. Have a moderate fuck you on the house.

Ultimately it's your call, your space, your game, your forums. I will not stand/sit here and be judged by anyone in a company with questionable decision making skills and/or moral fiber that fits one moment and not the next.

You are already turning into RIOT and Tencent hasn't even rammed your tailpipe yet. They will though.

Please continue to allow idiocy to run rampant, pander to the masses and forget we interacted. Carebear ass, space shaping hypocritical [Removed by Support]. It's funny that you seek to rid your forums of "evil" and "personal attacks" and whatever else your community guidelines outline. What exactly to you suppose your company funds now? Willing to bet it's a whole lot worse, but cash money justifies that right?

Deuces.

[Removed by Support]
Now presenting! Venom ink; malice in the pen, poison on the paper, anger in the mind.

Brought to you by Dat LLC, in partnership with Harassment Industries.

*Disclaimer* No actual products are being sold, shipped or presented. *End of disclaimer*
Last edited by Kieran_GGG on May 22, 2018, 7:08:12 PM
Last bumped on May 22, 2018, 6:44:16 PM
I still like this guy more than ppl that write theyr name at end of the post

Peace Midori
You got yourself trolled by an obvious troll. No one to blame but yourself.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
Kiss_Me_Quick has his things but i sense that you are the one getting outta control.

By posting in these forums you agree that the rulers can do anything with you. Remember they are always there watching and waiting to strike with their poisoned fangs.
"In this game you're just a cow being milked, not a human being entertained" - Kiss_Me_Quick
Last edited by IIPheXII on May 22, 2018, 6:45:00 PM
Thank you very much for posting your concerns, we really appreciate the feedback!

I have passed your message on to a senior member of staff, who will be contacting you to discuss this issue privately.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info