Mods are awake!

[redacted]

In all seriousness I have no idea how many times I skated past proper GGG forum conduct last night into this morning might not see many of you for awhile.

Now presenting! Venom ink; malice in the pen, poison on the paper, anger in the mind.

Brought to you by Dat LLC, in partnership with Harassment Industries.

*Disclaimer* No actual products are being sold, shipped or presented. *End of disclaimer*
Last bumped on May 22, 2018, 1:03:00 PM
*woke
Wonder if the rules are going to change... might take some getting used to.
if they have any heart left they surely understand that this move was gonna stir deep emotions and will forgive most of what is said in the first 48 hours or so. That's what a human would do.
Not unless our Chinese compatriots are able to post here too?

it happens
I dont see any any key!
They are leaps and bound above Funcom in terms of moderation! I know Allen and co. are sorting out a veritable shitshow atm but one strikes not bad and I agree I deserved it.

Anyway thanks all for the conversation, views, trolls, haters, random passerby's.

o7 good luck and light speed! I hope things turn out in a way that is manageable for you.

Cheers, Dat_Harass
Now presenting! Venom ink; malice in the pen, poison on the paper, anger in the mind.

*Disclaimer* No actual products are being sold, shipped or presented. *End of disclaimer*
Last edited by DarkNRG on May 22, 2018, 12:55:09 PM
"
teksuoPOE wrote:
if they have any heart left they surely understand that this move was gonna stir deep emotions and will forgive most of what is said in the first 48 hours or so. That's what a human would do.

One thing to forgive people for being worried about the future, and another to expect to be forgiven for acting as though the sky is falling and that Chris Wilson is literally a sellout and somehow a "traitor" to ideals that never existed, according to some of us on this forum and the subreddit. Whatever your views on what took place, it doesn't give anybody the right to bite the hand which did nothing but give you what you wanted for the last ten years. If you have concerns, express them in ways that make sense, or get your posts edited or removed. One of my posts got removed too, so I don't think there ought to be any exceptions on that front.
1337 21gn17ur3
"
DarkNRG wrote:
[redacted]

In all seriousness I have no idea how many times I skated past proper GGG forum conduct last night into this morning might not see many of you for awhile.

Ad hominems every second post you make and you're surprised that you get warnings. You've been here since 2012 and you still haven't understood that. Damn, some people never learn but EY! MODS HAVE GONE ROGUE GO HIDE YOURSELVES!
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"
DarkNRG wrote:
[redacted]

Ad hominems every second post you make and you're surprised that you get warnings. You've been here since 2012 and you still haven't understood that. Damn, some people never learn but EY! MODS HAVE GONE ROGUE GO HIDE YOURSELVES!

No, not you, none of this was for you or the dude before you, funny how you've paired up.

Last edited by DarkNRG on May 22, 2018, 12:58:02 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info