STD is future?

We kill bestiary, apparently that was not enough now we kill all related to atlas, biggest one was Elder ring and secondary have been sextants and sharper orbs mechanics. Its weird is it not how they renounced bestiary so fast so early like they say here is STD and its not our problem no more. All those leagues you sported are not really in STD and some not even accessible at all.

From what i hear we now got this new league that is weary match like some Diablo clone and we got Tencent that make supporter packs a history. Meta, game economy and player retention as well as game direction is gonna change drastically. We already got problems but we got more life to the game to counter it.
Cant say will new player base be more static and new chains be established to get some life to the game but currently main concern of the game feature is not coming from Tencent its more dependent on ecosystem of player base.
So in translation if ecosystem survive not to mention obvious negative attitude that may be involved even in that case its really not clear to me this can stay spinning axis.
Cant really transfer wheels and claim its same ride.

Where is money gonna come from, will it relay on short cuts to make money or let game development influenced it?
I imagine many people gonna say plenty including devs but to be honest for most part we just need to be around to really know outcome.
With out long term player base there is gonna be very little influence in ways of money making strategy that can be reflected as progress in game development, and lets face it this game currently lives of betas test leagues.

It all gonna come back to trust and that is all good except like i say in first sentences system is changed and from what we got until now im not really seen game moved from STD.

Done some edit, hope i dont need to refund my award tho..
Last edited by nEVER_BoRN on May 22, 2018, 4:39:58 PM
Last bumped on May 22, 2018, 5:48:07 PM
and the award for extremely poor writing in a PoE forum post goes to....

nEVER_BoRN

Congratulations!
I dont see any any key!
Last edited by k1rage on May 22, 2018, 12:53:06 PM
We just need to wait. Just for try, for see and for know
"
k1rage wrote:
extreemly poor wrighting

Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Standard is a decaying cancer.
If you sleep around it will be.
I prefer playing std toons over league ones. Unless there are some outstanding leagues.
I don't know - I think the new league looks great. I can't decide what meme build to push through it, but I am intrigued by the mechanic.

If this league would have been some form of Battle Royale I would have gleefully uninstalled and never looked back.

So I am excited at the peeks of the new league.
I've seen plenty of people in the feedback sections ask for exactly what GGG is doing. Killing sextant blocking, elder rings, mf, target farming div cards... All it does it removes purpose to keep playing. Right now it feels like the game decides for you on what content you play. So much content gated behind RNG and chasing the elder around as the ultimate endgame with now no alternative for those that prefer mapping. Next league mechanic will hopefully fill the void but standard will be a problem indeed specially if breach mod on zana doesn't come back. I had a lot of fun in standard with the elder ring, it gave a purpose to play, content that gave interesting fights and maps filled with monsters. Check my old thread "the crusade against mapping" https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2126526 for more explanation.

Certainly worried.
"In this game you're just a cow being milked, not a human being entertained" - Kiss_Me_Quick
"
IIPheXII wrote:
I've seen plenty of people in the feedback sections ask for exactly what GGG is doing. Killing sextant blocking, elder rings, mf, target farming div cards... All it does it removes purpose to keep playing. Right now it feels like the game decides for you on what content you play. So much content gated behind RNG and chasing the elder around as the ultimate endgame with now no alternative for those that prefer mapping. Next league mechanic will hopefully fill the void but standard will be a problem indeed specially if breach mod on zana doesn't come back. I had a lot of fun in standard with the elder ring, it gave a purpose to play, content that gave interesting fights and maps filled with monsters. Check my old thread "the crusade against mapping" https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2126526 for more explanation.

Certainly worried.

How the fuck locking you on few maps is giving you more of a purpose to play than playing over the whole atlas?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info